What’s happening to 140-EB2.

Con_File_Feb

Registered Users (C)
Did any of you from Sep 03 and Nov 03, see any changes in your status recently?

Any LUD’s changes anything. Anybody has any predications, what’s going on?

Oh, this is not moving at all.

Did anybody of you got recent approvals on 140-EB2

Nothing is Happening

I have not seen/heard anything about what is going on man. Its frustrating/disappointing/excruciating. I am just sick of it. :mad: :( :confused:

Concurrent Processing

Seems to me that EB2 I-140s have been left behind to be processed concurrently with I-485s. Thus, the timing of I-485 will govern. The latter just advanced by 3 months to November 2002.

Bye, bye AC21

scn0718 said:
I guess 140/485 will be approved together for EB2 guys.

Not unless you get your fingerprint done by the time they adjudicate your I-140. My guess is they believe there may be visa number retrogression for EB3 early next year, so when that happens they will have a break from EB3 cases and concentrate on EB2s. just a wild guess - what else can we do?

VSC I-140 EB2 date is not moving at all, it is stuck at Nov 2003. Once we see this date moving then we should see some movements for EB2.

This really sucks, if something is moving little. You see the hope, but if nothing is moving it is frustrating. I think they are working in kind of wave. (Sending lots of FP notices, EB3 140’s).
Hope they will soon do EB2.
When they stopped doing H1 revalidation, I was thinking on positive side that, they will use those resources and time for GC processing. But nothing in moving.
Now November and December are coming, they will be thinking for vacation.
Nothing, but hope for best.

prgc said:
VSC I-140 EB2 date is not moving at all, it is stuck at Nov 2003. Once we see this date moving then we should see some movements for EB2.

ANother Guess

my another guess is those resources for EB2 may be used for H1b visas to compelte FY 2005 target.

Guys I am with you

Guys my I-140 is pending since oct 2002 (EB2) with no RFE/Response.Repeated inquiries have yielded no results.The only hope is when 485 jumps to dec 02.They might approve, probably both,atleast i hope so....
.... Om Sai Ram.....

Just to give you hope, my friend whose 140 / 485 were pending since Nov 2002, got his 140 / 485 approved together last month. He was very frustrated with no movement on 140 at all. Now, he is a changed man.

Hopefully you would also get into that category. I wish you all the best that you get your GC ASAP.

sai73 said:
Guys my I-140 is pending since oct 2002 (EB2) with no RFE/Response.Repeated inquiries have yielded no results.The only hope is when 485 jumps to dec 02.They might approve, probably both,atleast i hope so....
.... Om Sai Ram.....

prgc,
Your case is 7/10/2003 and my case is 7/11/2003.

My 140 / 485 are also pending although there have been many twists in my case. Last LUD change on my case was 7/28/2004 and the immigration officer told me 2 days back that the case is in process, pending approval.

RFE was isused in my case on 6/16/2004

Probably your and my case are with a very lazy guy, who has all the things to do in this word except working on our cases.

Let us hope for the best.

prgc said: