We're approved

anildel

Registered Users (C)
We got the magic emails today. Feeling so relieved...thanks to everyone for all help. This forum has tremendously helped us to understand and deal with immigration issues...

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

We got the magic emails today. Feeling so relieved...thanks to everyone for all help. This forum has tremendously helped us to understand and deal with immigration issues...

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Congratulations anildel. I am waiting and hoping for approval to come through.

Thanks Folks..

We're closing our new home on Jun 28 and moving on Jul 4. Our current address will be valid until Jul 08. I'm just wondering if we'll get our cards by that time. Changing address is no big deal but the timing is sensitive.

Should I change right now or wait until Jul 8 and then do it?

You will get your card in just exactly about a week from approval notice in e-mail.. Most of them got that way..

Thanks Folks..

We're closing our new home on Jun 28 and moving on Jul 4. Our current address will be valid until Jul 08. I'm just wondering if we'll get our cards by that time. Changing address is no big deal but the timing is sensitive.

Should I change right now or wait until Jul 8 and then do it?

Better wait until you move. And also, you can forward your mail from your old address to your new address for a month. So, wait till you get your physical cards. BTW, does it matter afterwards? I mean, do we have to update our address after receiving the physical cards?

Will not be forwarded....

Congrats !! Be careful, USCIS mails does NOT get forwarded,they will be sent back.