went for infopass appointment

KGY

Registered Users (C)
Came to know from the officer that everything is done like FP, name check clearance, but he is not clear why its not getting cleared. Now don't know what to do.

KGY said:
Came to know from the officer that everything is done like FP, name check clearance, but he is not clear why its not getting cleared. Now don't know what to do.

from which country r u?thks

my personal suggestion...

call up TSC 2-4 times to confirm your namecheck clearance.....everytime...poke them...ask them for the namecheck clearance date....
once they admit it consistently/tell you the same date everytime...and you are convinced
- initiate a congressman inquiry saying...that I know that my namecheck cleared...I am sure they will be happy to help...that's the best way...

keep the pressure from a congressman and personal calls...I am sure
I think - give it 15-30 days...your approval must be happening soon...

checkout yoginm73....he managed to push his approval through withing 15-20 days of clearing namecheck..

Congrats...

santa4u said:
my personal suggestion...

call up TSC 2-4 times to confirm your namecheck clearance.....everytime...poke them...ask them for the namecheck clearance date....
once they admit it consistently/tell you the same date everytime...and you are convinced
- initiate a congressman inquiry saying...that I know that my namecheck cleared...I am sure they will be happy to help...that's the best way...

keep the pressure from a congressman and personal calls...I am sure
I think - give it 15-30 days...your approval must be happening soon...

checkout yoginm73....he managed to push his approval through withing 15-20 days of clearing namecheck..

Congrats...
\

How do you call TSC

Thanks

use the POJ trick (thanks to TOXSCI)

(for TSC customers Only: Call directly using POJ technique:
Dial National customer service number:
1-800-375-5283---select 1—select 2—select 6—select 1—enter your SRC number—select 1---select 3—and select 4 to speak to a TSC representative. If your I-485 SRC doesn’t work, punch in your I-140 SRC after going back to the main menu. When the representative asks for SRC number, give your 485 SRC)

didoala

"initiate a congressman inquiry saying...that I know that my namecheck cleared...I am sure they will be happy to help...that's the best way..."

Do this and hope will help. Tell that you already know that you have clearance from FBI and FP done( this is what I did and after 2 days I did receive an E-mail from TSC with I-485 Approval).

I am from India. Thanks a lot for all the suggestion. Will try to call them again. I did call 21 days back, as usual the person told me they will sent my info to officer and will recieve the reponse in 30 days. Do you think if I will call them again will not create any problem. should I wait for 30 days?

Regarding POJ trick someone in the forum said that its stops working now, may be there is some changes in the systems