Well, NSC is live and pumping, on approvals seems like

DetroitWaiter

Registered Users (C)
I have mine approved yesterday, 09/26/01 Per IIO I talked while ago. Both mine and my Wifes. Details:

PD: 05/99
RD: Sep, 5, 2000
ND: Sep, 22, 2000
LIN: 00-265-*****
EB2
FP: 05/29/01

It would have been 10 years for since I came here this December but for my wife 15 1/2 year. She is the primary applicant. Good Luck to rest of you.

Hail Detroit!

Nice to see another detroiter get approved. One thing in commom about our group is that our FP dates are three months behind the Nation.

Any of your co worker approved around your NDs?

Congrat!

No I dont know anyone close to my Notice date

Personally, but I have seen two or three on Immitracker.com, past couple days, which prompted me to call NSC and talk to IIO today. I was surprised that I got through in about 1/2-45 minutes. Though waiting time to get IIO on line was about 15 minutes or so and it was the first time I called an IIO. I never wanted to call, but broke down:)

I haven\'t checked the AVM today or yesterday

So I will probably do it today or tomorrow if I dont find it on AVM today. Because I heard sometimes people have gotten even approval notices and still find AVM not having approval message.

Also I heard it is sometimes four days delay before AVM gets updated. So I hope I can hear it today, but I will not be too worried, if I dont hear it. I Will wait till next week before I start getting concerned. Algthough IIO did ask my name and LIN number, so I dont think there can be a mistake in there.

No Title

Congratulation:
My RD is + 2 and ND is + 5 days of yours, I am hoping some time this week or next I should here the approval news.
RD 9/7/2000 ND 9/27/2001.

One more Oct ND approved today

From information on the chat room, one person with 9/15 RD, 10/13 ND got lucky. Lin 01 009 I think.