Welcome Back, Saras!!

Thanks

moroni said:
I saw a posting of you, today !!

Welcome back !!

moroni,

I have been around but don't post as much because most of the discussions are fruitless. Once in a while I find a genuine question and if I know the answer I reply.

Anyway, its good to hear from you.

take care,

saras

The same with me. My PD is NOV 2002, and currently is OCT 2001. I would say maybe next year or between April - June of 2008.
So, I already set my mind to renew for another EAD next year.

me too....

My PD is Septermber 2002, Applied EAD renewal for 4th time. At the same time extending my H1-B too. See how much of expenses, because of this GC delay. God only help us.

moroni said:
The same with me. My PD is NOV 2002, and currently is OCT 2001. I would say maybe next year or between April - June of 2008.
So, I already set my mind to renew for another EAD next year.

HEY HEY GUYS --- Lets be Optimistic !!

We all gona get our GC soon....and you all know that I am Joking...

Let's be realistic!

I don't know how to interpret the "soon" time frame, but here is my opinion.

No immigration laws will aleviate this situation, not for this year, maybe by mid of 2007.

Pace of PDs: is very uncertain. More scrutinity on Name Checks will be conducted, 'cause of the recent news. It means more retrogressesion. (I hope it won't happen)

Let's see in October, what will happen.

Any comments to this thread are very welcome !!

This is only my opinion and the way I see it. Hey, but miracles happen, when we don't expect them, right!

I don't believe in miracles....... I depend on them!!

MY PD is April 2001. (RIR). EB3 India I do not know how long I have to wait to get my PD current with present situation. I am tired and always visiting this site to see any hope. Anybody has any idea? May be next year? of this year? Please post. I am not trying to be ignorant. But trying to get some reality. Pls post.

Hi ,
I second magic mail on this matter !!!
We should keep faith in God and will receive the good news soon as posible !!!

September Visa Buletin It's Out !!!

As you see guys , the September Visa Buletin buletin it is out !!!
There is a good news for me , as my PD is current now , hopefully my time is aproaching too !!! God it is with all of us !!! Don't lose your faith in him !!!

ned said:
I see that you got approved already.
Yip! Almost 2 years ago now. And for some strange reason I continue to be drawn to this forum. I think after the forum just became a part of my life, and I just can't seem to leave.

Please keep visiting this forum....forum needs experienced ppl like you...
i have learned lot from this forum and by the time my case gets approved will be in a position to give advice.

Hi curiousgeorge ,

You are allways welcomed here , and you proof to everybody your solidarity with this forum , and we really apreciate this !!! God bless you and your family , and i hope that you'll get your citizenship soon !!! We all have to wait on line !!! I hope that i will get an answer soon too !!! But i'm still waiting and with help of God , i'll pass thru this too !!!

Thanks again and keep staying with us and give us hope !!!

Regards,
ghebauer

I94 issues - SARAS Pl advise

SARAS and friends,

My brother in law is facing a problem seems minor but u never know - he rentered the US on Jan 5 2005 but on the passport and I94 the stamp is Jan 5 2004,
He is applying for I140 (labour approved after 5 years of excruciating wait) and needs to give the I94 - he has to give the correct date of entry, do you guys know how to get it changed, I spoke to INS 1800 no and they told me to go to airport and get it corrected which is not that easy -

Freinds do you know of anybody who had faced similar problem and had it solved -

Kabbu

No idea ..

raja_barde said:
SARAS and friends,

My brother in law is facing a problem seems minor but u never know - he rentered the US on Jan 5 2005 but on the passport and I94 the stamp is Jan 5 2004,
He is applying for I140 (labour approved after 5 years of excruciating wait) and needs to give the I94 - he has to give the correct date of entry, do you guys know how to get it changed, I spoke to INS 1800 no and they told me to go to airport and get it corrected which is not that easy -

Freinds do you know of anybody who had faced similar problem and had it solved -

Kabbu

Kabbu,

Sorry I do not have any idea of how to get that done. Maybe someone else may know.

regards,

saras

You should be able to get the I-94 issue corrected either in the airport(port of entry) or INS office. I faced similar issue back in Feb 01, my VISA was valid till Feb 02 but I-94 was stamped till Feb01. I realized about this issue couple of days before expiry. I went to local INS office in the morning & got the new date stamped in couple of hours.