Weired CASE

x1993

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

i receive two messages in the last two days from uscis. yesterday it said that my case was transfered to newark office and waiting for scheduling interview. today it says the case is approved.

anybody knows what is going on?

thanks.

485 rd 08/02
fp1 09/02
fp2 06/04

lud 10/02(fp1), 10/05/04(inqury), 12/01/04(transfer), 12/02/04 (ad)

x1993 said:
Hi,

i receive two messages in the last two days from uscis. yesterday it said that my case was transfered to newark office and waiting for scheduling interview. today it says the case is approved.

anybody knows what is going on?

thanks.

485 rd 08/02
fp1 09/02
fp2 06/04

lud 10/02(fp1), 10/05/04(inqury), 12/01/04(transfer), 12/02/04 (ad)

Hey, I would believe the latter. Just call them and confirm. Congratulations! I sincerely hope that it is approved.

Hope you are approved. One case I know of when USCIS issued RFE, took back RFE and approved the case. Neither applicant nor lawyer received the RFE.
Good luck

thanks

waiting! said:
Hey, I would believe the latter. Just call them and confirm. Congratulations! I sincerely hope that it is approved.

actually my lawyer recomment me to wait or the letter and don't even remind them the first message from yesterday.

this is helpfuul

MD_Rockville said:
Hope you are approved. One case I know of when USCIS issued RFE, took back RFE and approved the case. Neither applicant nor lawyer received the RFE.
Good luck

thanks

I think it is approved only

I hope It Is approved only. After 2 FP Why they need to transfer your case.?......this is time for approval not for transfer ?
in which category did you applied ? 245i or else.....

God will help you.
Thanks

Eb1-or

nycindia said:
I hope It Is approved only. After 2 FP Why they need to transfer your case.?......this is time for approval not for transfer ?
in which category did you applied ? 245i or else.....

God will help you.
Thanks

i have pretty interesting story also throught the process especially in the last three days. i will share it with you guys after i got a definitive answer.

thanks