Weird status message: what does it mean?

sagar96

Registered Users (C)
Anyone know what this means?

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 29, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

same thing happen to me!

have you got any update message now? someone said it is RFE or Address Change...don't know, hope anyone can give us a answer for it. kind of weired!

Congrats wadragon!
It brings some hope to me. So, who received the letter? you or your attorney or both?

Thanks

My company received it

just my company received it, my lawyer not yet. according the mailing record, I should be received it earlier because our company has changed address after I submit 140, so just remind you that if you have change a address, you should let UPS forward it, otherwise they will return to TSC and send you again.

Anyway, congra you too! good luck!

Wadragon,
Could you please update me as soon as you or your lawyer receive mail from USCIS? I have been waiting for over 15 days and haven't received anything yet.

Thanks

Weird message

One of my friend's lawyer responded to RFE on I-140 few days back. Now, its status is showing- We mailed your the decision, please follow the instructions. It doesn't says approved or denied. What does this message actually mean??? Does any one have any clue about it? Please post your replies if you have the same experience. Thanks in advance.

I have read about a similar case on this forum few weeks ago, and it turned out to be the APPROVAL NOTICE.

I wish this is the case for your friend.
Good Luck!

Well, the response has come from Nebraska centre. I have not heard about the positive responses from that centre. Anyhow, we have our fingers crossed. In case, its a denial then what should be next course of action following the I-140 denial. Are there ways to fight this thing or not?

One of my friend's lawyer responded to RFE on I-140 few days back. Now, its status is showing- We mailed your the decision, please follow the instructions. It doesn't says approved or denied. What does this message actually mean??? Does any one have any clue about it? Please post your replies if you have the same experience. Thanks in advance.

I am sorry - but that's a denial message (as per previous postings).

Well, the response has come from Nebraska centre. I have not heard about the positive responses from that centre. Anyhow, we have our fingers crossed. In case, its a denial then what should be next course of action following the I-140 denial. Are there ways to fight this thing or not?
approval or denial, there is no way of knowing based on the generic text they put on the online case status update. if it is denied, depending on the reason they denied it you can appeal their decision (usually 30 days from receiving the actual notice) your lawyer should be able to handle it. good luck