Weird LUD on my 485

pravin_m

Registered Users (C)
:( Hi guys,

I am hoping somebody can shed some light into my 485 situation.
Everyday the online case status of my 485 gets updated with the following message

On "xx date" the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

The xx date is the the previous day's date everytime. Not sure if this is just a computer glitch.... anyone else have this problem

You can have multiple LUDs several days in a row without the actual message changing the LUD changes, but the message remains the same. This is very common and good news. Your case is currently processed.

Thanks for the infor bjorn... The updates on my application have been happening pretty much everyday for the last 4 months. You still think that is because they are processing it? ( Maybe i am just being paranoid :) )

Thanks...

If you get LUDs on a daily basis for months, there is definitely a computer glitch going on. If you have LUDs 4-5 days in a row, you are very close to being approved. More then 5 LUDs in a row is likely computer problem. I have noticed that 3-5 back-to-back LUDs are normal prior to approval.