Week of April 18 RFE @NSC or Any 140-RFE Please post here

brt96

Registered Users (C)
Based on eBHOLA's tread there are 8 REF's during weeks of April 18 , I am one of them.
Please share your RFE in this thread.
Here detail of mine:
1> Evidence showing position is in an occupation.
2> An official academic records
3> Financial ability to pay
4> W2

8 RFE's :eek: , They must be having very bad time during that week so we become the victim :( :( Wondering all of RFE's issued by a single officer?

Brt96
RD August 2004
PD Feb 2004

Do I have to send my W2 or Employer's 2004 Profit/Loss will do? Will that be a problem? Anyone had similar experience?

My RFE:
1) Submit additional evidence to establish that you continue to have the financial ability to pay the offered wage as of Dec 2003. Submit a copy of the beneficiary's W-2 wage earnings statement. OR you may submit audited profit/loss statements, bank account records, and/or personnel records.
2) Submit a statement with the number of employees you had in Aug'04. You did not complete this item on the petition in Part 5, item #2.
3) The Education Evaluation submitted indicates that the beneficiary holds the equivalent of a Master's degree with a bachelor's degree and five years work experience. Submit a copy of the mployment letters used for the evaluation. The employment letters should include:
- Be submitted on the employers letter-head that must include the employer's address and phone number.
- Be dated.
- Be signed by a representative such as a supervisor or personnel officer; and
- Clearly state the period(s) of employment, position title(s) held by the beneficiary and duties performed by the beneficiary during the specific period(s) of employment.

Please note that the employment letters must adequately detail the beneficiary's duties with each employer. A simple synopsis will not be sufficient.

Last edited by a moderator:
My lawyer just email me that he got my I-140 RFE for "Ability to Pay".

Any one knows if the RFE will be sent to I-140 employer. I changed job and really won't like the I-140 employer to know this until I need the documents from the company.

Yes

twoj said:
My lawyer just email me that he got my I-140 RFE for "Ability to Pay".Any one knows if the RFE will be sent to I-140 employer. I changed job and really won't like the I-140 employer to know this until I need the documents from the company.

Yes and the employer would have had got the RFE already.

I just got an email saying that they've issued an RFE for my 140. I'll post what it is when I get it, probably next week.

Just my luck, or lack of it, I also rec'd an email today 4/28/05 for evidence on 140 (EB3). Have no idea what they want. Sitting tight for now.

andresenpark said:
Just my luck, or lack of it, I also rec'd an email today 4/28/05 for evidence on 140 (EB3). Have no idea what they want. Sitting tight for now.
Hi,
what isyo ur PD,RD and ND. Sorry to hear that.
Thanks
KK