************ Web Site Updated ************

Girish - I can update angelfire web site only and not Immitracker.

Myladoor is administrator/developer of Immitracker. I use data from his site. Its always nice to analyse data in different ways.

If someone\'s data is wrong - lemme know.

You are welcome. Please provide any suggestion you have to improve the site.Thanks.

Folks should update their info on tracker before every Friday evening to make it better.

another_wish, these reports are wonderful and worth looking at

during the painful waiting game of 485 approval. Thank you.

Here are my suggestions.....

First of all let me thank you for the service you are doing to the immigrant community. Keep it up. Here are my suggestions for what ever it is worth...

1. Could you provide links to the statistics for each month just below the graph so that users will be taken directly to the month of their choice rather than scanning down thru the entire page.

2. Is it possible to provide the historical (3 months/12 weeks) info of statistics or changes in the number so users can view the changes for last few months

thanks.

Rajkol - lemme see what i can do...

1. Sorry, I don\'t think this is possible, because I use an application to generate these Reports and it does not have this feature. But you are right that it would have been good for having the links.

2. I should be able to do something here. The database i have does not have the "Modified Date" or "Create Date" so I cannot get last modified records. But there are 4 "Latest 100 RD/ND/FP/AD" reports which gives you the latest info. Would you like to see latest 200 records rather then 100 ?? Thanks for you suggestion.