Votes: 33 89.2%
  • No 140 sucks keep him away.

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silly Man

Volunteer moderator
Hey folks,

Please express your support here to get this dude back on this board. Once we have a long enough list, I will give him a printout of this whole thread in person and ask him to come back.

- SM

Hi SM,
I am sorry I didn't get the meaning of your post since I am pretty new to this site.
Do you mean 140-takes-4ever is not on this site anymore? He (maybe she) helpfully replied to my posts several times recently. If he(or she) is going to leave, I really hope he (or she) can stay with us. He (or she) is a very nice person. If he (or she) is not with us anymore, we will all miss him (or her).

Yes, he (or maybe she hehehe :D, I wouldn't know, I never saw. ) is pissed off at my moderation style. So he's outta here in protest like Gandhi jee.

SM,

I really admire your good work, that does not mean u can keep some one away from this forum. Why dont you just stop this personal vendata and move on.

There are better things to do in life, half of our life span is decreased with the INS/BCIS follow up and do we need all this.

-RM