we responded to your request.....

Aileen_gc

Registered Users (C)
"On March XX, 2005, we responded to your request
for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at
1-800-375-5283".

I know this case status message has been explained a lot of times in this forum but I just have some questions about it.

1) Has anybody got any RFE after getting this message?
2) How long did you get your approval after getting this message?

Any input would be greatly appreciated and would be used as reference to the status of my case. Thanks a lot!

Aileen_gc said:
"On March XX, 2005, we responded to your request
for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at
1-800-375-5283".

I know this case status message has been explained a lot of times in this forum but I just have some questions about it.

1) Has anybody got any RFE after getting this message?
2) How long did you get your approval after getting this message?

Any input would be greatly appreciated and would be used as reference to the status of my case. Thanks a lot!

Did you make an inquiry?, or address change? in the last month

Yes I did

Longuito,

I did an inquiry 30 days ago and the officer that I talked with said I should get a letter from them within 30 days so I think this is what he was talking about. I wonder if other members who got the same message in the past got approved later and how long it took for them to receive their approval. Well, it seems that this road that we're taking isn't only bumpy but also never ending. Hope this will end soon. Anyway, I appreciate all your inputs.

Aileen_gc

I got the same message after I made an inquiry. Let them have "more" time to work on our cases.

CSC
I 140/485 RD 29 August 2003
Rfe 140 received by CSC 18 Nov 04
Made 6 inquiry LUD change
by only for me I140 and 485 lud change on 15th and message change

On March 10, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

One of my friend got same message on 3rd march and 485 approved yesterday.

Aileen_gc said:
Longuito,

I did an inquiry 30 days ago and the officer that I talked with said I should get a letter from them within 30 days so I think this is what he was talking about. I wonder if other members who got the same message in the past got approved later and how long it took for them to receive their approval. Well, it seems that this road that we're taking isn't only bumpy but also never ending. Hope this will end soon. Anyway, I appreciate all your inputs.

Aileen_gc

I did a change of address, and months later the LUD changed to that message. The same day a FP Notice was issued (on 01/07).

More than a month later I did an inquiry (02/18). At that moment I did not know what was going on, I had not received the FPs yet nor I knew the FP notice had been sent already. I received the FP notice the next day, and did the FP on the 24th.

So now I wonder if the message means they have responded to my inquiry, or will acknoledge the FP, will be asking me to leave the country or what. Would be nice that you could call those idiots and get an straight answer.

Just got the response for my inquiry in the mail, it says "pending", I don't know if it with an officer or waiting for the name check, any experiecewith this messge

Got something from USCIS in the mail today, it says "your application is with an officer and is waiting to be reviewed"....you know crap like that. I wasn't expecting for anything when I saw it 'coz it didn't really look like an approval letter and I was right. Well, I think I'll wait for some more days & then I'll try bugging them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
CSC L1 A(multi national exe.)
I 140/485 RD 29 August 2003
FP done 15 april 04
Rfe 140 received by CSC 18 Nov 04
No Approval.
2ndEAD AP 3 feb. 04

Got AP approved email today and lud change in morning.
at afternoon Lud change on Approved EAD and 485 says we responded yor request on march 18.......
AND today in mail I got fingerprint notice(biometric with code 3)
I think this way they repond my Inquiery.

Rfe?

NITINKUMAR

Can you please share info about I140 RFE?

EB1(Multinational exe / Mang)
I140 RD April 2004
AD ?
I485 RD Aug 2004
AD?
FP sch for 21 Apr 05

Aileen;

My advice to you is to contact Senator or Congressman to find out the reason of your case stuck. Usually they can do it quickly: either due to name check or other supporting documents.

If due to name check, you have to be patient and work it out by yourself. This forum is very helpful.

Congrats @ huhu03 on your approval & thanks for your tip. I've been thinking of contacting congressman or senator too. Wish I would be as lucky as you.

Aig
It is big RFE
Lawyer forgot some basic documents and as usual for this catagary Org. chart,list of duty and taxreturn and so many things.