We need stories or testimonials

dengdeng

please do NOT include my story because I am still working with the senator for the case and we should concentrate the petition with BCIS not the politicians.

Re: dengdeng

Originally posted by kia
please do NOT include my story because I am still working with the senator for the case and we should concentrate the petition with BCIS not the politicians.

kia, this is up to you but I do not think the two have anything in common. Your story like mine or the others are true stories independent of our cases statuses..just my opinion.

dengdeng, as you should know I am neither using my first or second name but only the forum name. I do not think a real name is needed at this stage, right? We should also address some privacy issues here with respect to "not revealing our true identity" under any circumstances without prior approval from us.

Yes, it's just forum name, and after (I mean if) it's included in the petition, I'll delete this thread. So nobody can find out who posted the story. Who knows who is deng, who is cinta. what do you say?

Originally posted by dengdeng
Yes, it's just forum name, and after (I mean if) it's included in the petition, I'll delete this thread. So nobody can find out who posted the story. Who knows who is deng, who is cinta. what do you say?

we should get assurances from the moderator/host that the identity privacy holds.

I have started a new thread "Personal statements for petition"

Edison, post yours. You're a leader.

Name and address won't be used in the petition, so it's 100% safe.

Originally posted by dengdeng
I have started a new thread "Personal statements for petition"

Edison, post yours. You're a leader.

Name and address won't be used in the petition, so it's 100% safe.

My problems seemed to be nothing compared to the stories posted here.