• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

We need a forum for Egyptian

ramoz

Registered Users (C)
forum for Egyptian

I guess we should follow the others in sharing our experience Dv2007 - Dv 2006 and so on especially in Egypt to know what we are going through.
Don't agree ( as well sharing the others off course)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have passed CP in Egypt and i am now in the state and i am willing to answer any of your question

and you know what here would be better than a forum that is belong to Egyptian only ........as you can learn from people experince from all over the world , for example i get most of my experience from OC and it helped me alot in my interview

good luck

Thank you very much for supporting me.
There is one thing that I don't understand .
There are low numbers that are having a meeting at the embassy now ( for August ) numbers like 8xx and at the same time numbers like 3xxxx why is that.
http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv8.htm
look at the interview numbers and you will understand what i mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that is because people with incomplete paper in previous months have their document completed and send it for the embassy so they scheduled another appointment for them or may be some people who asked for their interview to be postponed for any reasone (as anyone is allowed to postpone his interview but you don't have to do that of course because its the end of the year )

Good luck

Welcome to our fourm
I guess that prices is from 40 to 100 for each document but if you found less expensive translator tell us.

By the way what is ur number

Hi every body,
Do you know how much does a medical Exam cost for a person?
Where did anybody do his medical Exam in Egypt?
If you are a Dv-200x winner and went to the united states how much did the tickets of the planes cost you?
Thank you in advance

The number of DV-2007 for Egypt is
EGYPT 7,229
Do you think that this would Egypt move slow this year like Ethiopia and Nigeria ( I hope not )

Please share us in this forum with:
1- your experience
2- how much did you pay for mediacl test
3- The translation office that you went to.
4- How much did it cost you to travel to USA ( the best Airlines and best prices)

Thank you all

what about financial evidence?

Y.M said:
i have passed CP in Egypt and i am now in the state and i am willing to answer any of your question

and you know what here would be better than a forum that is belong to Egyptian only ........as you can learn from people experince from all over the world , for example i get most of my experience from OC and it helped me alot in my interview

good luck
hello I'm dv-2007 winner and actually I do not know anybody in USA but a friend was in same faculty with me 2 years and he lives there for more than 8 years. and I wrote his name and his address as a reference there as well as the place which I will live in there. my case number is 4xxx, so if they will scheduled my interview it will be in october insha allah. so plz inform me as soon as possible what about the financial evidence and if I have to open bank account it will be in egypt or in state and how many monthly expenses I have to cover exactly before getting Job. I'm 27 years old graduate form faculty fo commerce but im working as web master and database admin as well as I'm IBM DB2 certified. this is summary about my case to advice me in right way.

What are the possibility for Egyptians ' high numbers with 7.229 winning the DV-2007 .

You know tht no country can get more than 7 % of the total numbers .
So what do you think that is going to happen are we going to be like NIgeria and Ethiopia. ( I hope not )

Share us with r comments
thanks

Hi all,
It is mentioned in August bulletin that cut off numbers for Egypt is 24,300
but if you go to the meeting dates at the Embassy in Cairo you will find that all numbers are scheduled or meeting in Sept how is that. :confused:

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv8.htm
You can see at Sep numbers like 44XXX and below

Can anyone explain that

i am egyptian too dv2006 winner with case no. 39000 , so i asked kcc and the embassy the same question

and the answer was all those applicant with high no. are african living in egypt not egyptian , especially sudanese , dont forget the sudan's winners make their interviews in cairo , no usa embassy in sudan , and the surprice they take their visas from 3500 giving to cairo

bye bye usa , and wellcome to canada :p

Hi,
hard kuck for you.
I hope that you will meet ur luck somewhere else.

I don't guess that people from Sudan take their visa from our 3500 .( I hope not)

If someone know anything about that please tell us.

hi dear
while i was searching in visa statestic history in department of state websit . i noticed that some countries like ethiopia and nigeria in some years got about 4000 visas , and there were a notice said this increase in visas issued coz that these applicant applying in abroad of thier countries

check this link , open all scheduals inside , good luck

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html

Hi ,
thank you for ur reply
But I guess as long as Sudan is a country so it has its own 7% any way there are only 5xx something of Sudanese winning this year.
Any way every thing works for good.

But I guess that this year we will have speacial number limits like Nigeria and Ethiopiea which makes e fear that I might lose my chance
:eek:

hi dear
in 2005 we were about 6400 winner from Egypt , and our cut off was 46700 like all african countries except ethiopia and nigeria

in my year 2006 , we were almost the same no. of 2005 , but as you have seen unlike all world , our cut off was 24300 , and all world was current :D but in aug we were 33900 ( dont ask how ?) , anyway . in 2006 nigeria was about 7000 like egypt in 2007 , but its cut off was great ,, current ,, means all the 7000 will have an interview , offcourse the refusal rate was high

the conclusion :
1- nothing can be for sure , its ALLAH willing only

2- the main factor is how many winners are qualified and how many dependable visas will be issued in specific year

if the winner is married and have 4 childrens , thats mean 5 visas will be given for this case no. will be cut from the 3500 visas for this country thats mean in 2006 they were not winners , they were families , exactly rapits or rats families

you will see in all previouse years tables that between 90.000 winners around the world , actually 25.000 applicants only got the visa

any way if you under 24000 you will be safe for sure , but since lottry beging , except 2004 and mine 2006 , even 46000 in egypt was safe

i wich you good luck buddy , alkhera fema yakhtaraho ALLAH

Thank you for reply.
But I blame the computer for chosing this high number - Do you think hat it is hand of destiny or ......?

Any way my number is above 24xxx so I will have to do is wait and see.

I wish others put their experience and ideas here.

THank you Zanaty and best of luck.

I am happy that you have a faith Zanaty.........and i am just remainding you that you never know el 7'er faan plus you know what live in america is really full of a difficulties..it's not the heaven anyway.

Good Luck isa

hello my dear brother Y M
i am so happy not only for remempering me , bit also you concern me by a post thank you so much my brother for your feeling

about me . i am full of convencing , and faith , that usa may be a good place for every one execpt me , so that Allah answering my prayer to avoid me tha bad and selecting the good for me
i know the living in usa is so difficult , and i am here in Gulf thanks GOD in a very good situation and better than usa million times , but the gulf doesnt give you an international passport ;)

usa is not my dream . its passport was my dream , but who knows the where is good except my GOD ?
from all my heart i wich you best life in your new situation , and plz if you need any help there plz let me know , i have a lot of friend and relatives in usa
ايميلي زناتي الفين وخمسه على الهوت ميل وزناتي تكتب زي ما انا هاكتبها في التوقيع تحت انا كاتب بالعربي علشان ولاد الهرمة الافارقة والاسيويين طلعوا عين امي على الايميل والمسينجر

best luck my brother
ZNATY

Me here agree that everything works for the best.
ربنا اختار لك الأفضل و على العموم انت كنت ممكن تصرف فلوس كثير و فى الأخر انت عارفهم هنا كل اللى بيكتب كان بيشتكى انهم بيعطلوا الورق قوى

الخيره فيما اختاره الله

zanty i added you to my msn ......hope we have a little chat later isa
ramoz i can't understand what exactly you mean by this spending a lot of money and................!! what is that?