We mailed you a decision

ralirehmani

I need information please, my EB3 under employment has been approved, out of our four family members, we three got Green Cards in mail, my elder son, who is now 26yrs, but at the time of Registration and during detention Court gave a decision in his favor under child act as he is also protected, last week we went for biometric also, today at online status updated and shows like :

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On October 26, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.

My question is what could be onsequencies in this case, I am still waiting for letter in mail. Please inform if it is denied, is there any way to Appeal for this case and send send them a letter of judge of his decision as he was protected under Child Act ?

Pls help and inform, I appreciate.
RAMZAN ALI

I need information please, my EB3 under employment has been approved, out of our four family members, we three got Green Cards in mail, my elder son, who is now 26yrs, but at the time of Registration and during detention Court gave a decision in his favor under child act as he is also protected, last week we went for biometric also, today at online status updated and shows like :

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On October 26, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.

My question is what could be onsequencies in this case, I am still waiting for letter in mail. Please inform if it is denied, is there any way to Appeal for this case and send send them a letter of judge of his decision as he was protected under Child Act ?

Pls help and inform, I appreciate.
RAMZAN ALI

It looks to be an unfavorable decision (I hope not) Wait for the letter and consider every possibility and take actions accordngly