We mailed you a decision Message...what is this mean?

ijaffery

Registered Users (C)
Today I have got LUD in all of pending I-140, I485 Application for me and my wife and message says...
"Current Status: We mailed you a decision"

what is it really mean ?

I had an RFE on my I-140 a month ago though. I am EB2 and visa number is current.

Please advise..............

IJ

Today I have got LUD in all of pending I-140, I485 Application for me and my wife and message says...

what is it really mean ?

I had an RFE on my I-140 a month ago though. I am EB2 and visa number is current.

IJ
It could be a approval? what was your RFE about??

I am really confused now.............My RIR EB3 I-140 was approved 18 months ago but visa number was not available back then so I went for PERM EB2....
How can USCIS approved EB3 I 140 once then deny for the same employer under EB2?

Can I use my approved I 140 and apply new I 485 incase of denial.....?

Please help...

IJ

This could be serious problem.

This could be serious problem. If your lawyer didnot provide correct information while applying for the EB2 140. Then you may have hard time convincing USCIS about the aplicability of EB2 category in your cases..

get a good laywer if yours is one of the junk attrys.

what is it really mean ?

IJ
I got the same message yesterday for Advance Parole,and my husband got RFE .

Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec-6-2001
Status approved July-20-2006

I-140 Details
-------------
I 140 sept 27,2006 (TSC)

Status approved Oct 12,2006

I-485 Details
-------------
I485
----
SRC 070275XXXX
FD OCT 11, 2006
RD Nov 8 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can from Sep 1, but only if you have a valid status and your EB-3 I-140 is still alive and not retrogressed in Sep07 visa bulletin.

It looks like you got a denial on EB2 I-140, since you got the same "decision is made" msg on i-140 and I-485 at the same time. I hope I am wrong.

In case of denial ---Can I use my apprved EB3 I-140?

Please help....

yes..it's denial...one of my friend got same message........( because of undelying 140 with draw by previous employer...485 denied even though he applied AC21 ( i think they missed AC21 papers))

sorry to hear that....

Yes ---So sad my I 140 is denied....I just got cofirmation through 1-800-...number ....it is so sad. I moved EB2 even though I had approved EB3 I-140.

Irony is EB-3 is retrogessed for World Catagory.....

How can I apply to reopen and what are the chances that it will be approved or should I apply new I-485 under EB3?

Please help

You'd better get your laywer's advice on this. Or you can go to another lawyer. It's pointless to ask about it here, since we don't know any details of your case.
How can I apply to reopen and what are the chances that it will be approved

Yes ---So sad my I 140 is denied....I just got cofirmation through 1-800-...number ....it is so sad. I moved EB2 even though I had approved EB3 I-140.

Irony is EB-3 is retrogessed for World Catagory.....

How can I apply to reopen and what are the chances that it will be approved or should I apply new I-485 under EB3?

Please help
I got the same message?
What is the process of calling 1800 no?
I called 1800 no, but they said they don't know anything.

There is a 1-800-... number on you receipt when I check the status message is saying my case is denied ........if you do not see denial message then I hope its not..........