We got it !!!

TotallyBlessed7

:D :D :D :D
Hi guys !
My husband and I have been silent listeners for a long time now. But we both decided that we owe it to you guys to let you know about our case. We got our notices in the mail yesterday. However, the site has not been updated yet. We have to contact our lawyer today too. My husband changed jobs a couple of months ago but we did not send AC21. Also, we changed our address and moved to a different state and informed BCIS on phone and AR-11.

Our case details are as follows :

EAC 02-122-5XXXX (for all four of us - 2 kids)
RD - 02-13-02
ND - 03-01-02
FP - 05-30-02
AD - 08-21-03

I called BCIS on 08-25-03 to find out if the change in address was on record and they could not even tell me. I asked if there was any change in the status of my case and they could not tell me that too. All I can say is that we truly feel blessed and we know that we've been lucky. But we will certainly to pray for all you guys who are still waiting and wish you'll all the best.

Cheers ! :D :D :D :D

Vashi17 .... all four of us got approved. Spoke to the lawyer who will mail the original notice to us today. Kids' approval says "Welcome Notice". My husband's and mine says "Approval Notice". What's the diff ? Also, don't we have to get our kids' p/ports stamped too. Their notice looks entirely different. Does anyone know about this ?

:(

Only you and your husband need passport stamping. Greencards for your kids will come directly from the BCIS without passport stamping. I assume the kids are minor and did not need finger-printing initially.

Best wishes,

Jigesh

Congrats on your approval. When you moved, did you move to a different jurisdiction? Can you tell us you moved from which state to which?