watz happening in NSC Guyssss!??

Nimmi

Registered Users (C)
I dont know how these approval process works!?My PD Nov2002 and its not approved at ..i saw so many cases approved oct2003 also..any idea? how this works??

BTW my name check has been done and recently got FP also!!

Once dates are current for a group of people, the common belief is that they pick applications based on 485 RD..

I dont know how these approval process works!?My PD Nov2002 and its not approved at ..i saw so many cases approved oct2003 also..any idea? how this works??

BTW my name check has been done and recently got FP also!!

my 485 RD is May2004 not new one!? and so many cases approved afetr May2004 also??

My PD is Dec 01 and I485 RD Oct 2004 and we still do not see approvals. we received the letter from USCIS on infopass that our case was transferred from CSC to NSC in Feb 07 so we need to wait as they are processing Sept 06. On this forum itself we have seen number cases being aproved after Feb 07 too.
Logged on to GODKNOWS.com and was directed to USCIS site...............Now even my old pipe is getting steamed up like NY Central station...........when is going to get burst................God Knows.............
Do we have any better choice than to wait...wait and wait...........
Suresh

My 485 RD is 09/2005 NIW (sefl petition) India. I have seen approval of several NIW cases at TSC and few at NSC with Latee 2005 RD getting approvals.

Nobody know how they are pulling files to process.. Its seems like they goto each file and flip coin......

My PD is May 1st week 2002 EB2-RIR, India. 485 RD is May 1, 2006. I am increasingly getting impatient and frustrated with this long... wait. I am stuck in name check like so many others...