Watch out for VSC.

Priya Desai

EB1,OR, RD- 5th Feb1999, ND 19th Feb1999 approved on June 15th
We called VSC on June 16th and the IIO told us our case was approved. WE were shocked and could not believe our ears so we called again today and the IIO said" Is ther any particular reason you are calling daily.As you can imagine we were stunned So my husband who is the main petitioner said we have not got our courtsey copy and then asked if he could check up on my status( which on Friday Jun16 was still pending although my husband\'s was approved) and she said you are calling daily ..you know better than to ask that. So are really worried now . Is she going to ask for a "REReview" of the case or what!" Any how seems like VSC keeps tab of who calls how many times so watch out !!

Priya

No Title

I had a similar experience with a stupid guy named \'Andy\'. I always ask there names first. They are just trying to be smart. Nothing to worry about. There is another guy named \'Allen\' who is also not that helpful.

No Title

>
> I had a similar experience with a stupid guy named \'Andy\'. I always ask there names first. They are just trying to be smart. Nothing to
> worry about. There is another guy named \'Allen\' who is also not that helpful.

Boy, you really know the IIOs, don\'t you?

No Title

I am a EB2 case (NIW). My I-485 receipt date is August 23, 1999. I got a letter from VSC yesterday saying that my case is
transferring to local INS (Baltimore) and any question should be directed to local INS. Does anybody know if this transferring has
any effect on my case ?

Thanks a lot.

No Title

Not at all. You should be very happy. You should get your interview call in less than a month.

No Title

Hi, I also received a letter that my daughter\'s (6 yrs old) case has been transfered to local INS office (Baltimore) while me and my wife have not received any letter. My case details: EB-2, NIW, ND Aug. 10, 99, FP 06, 2000 (INDIA). Any comments on this situation and the time it will take from here. I\'ve to send my passport for renewal. Shall I hold it for stamping or can I safely send it now if the Interview call is going to take a long time.
I\'ll appreciate any comment or suggestions on this matter.
Thanks,
PJ

No Title

Hi J Chen,

Please post your I-485 Receipt Date and Transfer Notice Date. Thanks

"a.k.a. ...Another Baltimore Transferee..."

No Title

Hi Pooran,

Please call VSC and check your and your wife\'s application status by listening to the automated messaging system. Generally the automated message system gets updated about the transfer before the notice gets sent.

Please post the I-485 Receipt Date and the Transfer Notice Date.

Thanks.

"a.k.a. ....Another Baltimore Applicant...."

No Title

Hi Beemboy,
I checked the status of our case. There is no change in my and my wife\'s automated message although my daughter\'s message has changed. We are not sure what this all means. I\'ll appreciate any comments on this situation.
Thanks in advance,
PJ