wat is my DO?

blury

Registered Users (C)
hi....i applied in the chicago box office..i want to know wat my DO is..how can i find out the processing time 4 my application..i live in virginia...

blury said:
hi....i applied in the chicago box office..i want to know wat my DO is..how can i find out the processing time 4 my application..i live in virginia...

It's either Washington D.C or Norfolk depending on where exactly you reside.

Pinturicchio said:
What exactly did that add to my previous post :) ?

That provided helpful information through the URL to someone like me who doesn't live in VA. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pinturicchio said:
What exactly did that add to my previous post :) ?
It added a link for the OP to know where to find that information, as well as to click on Washington DC and Norfolk under Virginia to read about their jurisdiction areas:
"District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of Virginia. This office is responsible for processing most immigration benefit applications (such as legal residence and naturalization), and enforcing US immigration law, for the entire state of Virginia and the District of Columbia.
The Norfolk, VA Sub Office has jurisdiction for the counties located in the southeastern area of Virginia. The area includes Tidewater, Chesapeake, and Southside, Virginia."

Thank you everyone 4 ur replies...i'm very grateful...i wanted to know wat the processing time lines r for d.c...where can i c that info..i sent in my application on 4th april 2006 and they sent me receipts on 7th april...my ead was approved in june but went back to them as undeliverable(dont know y)...i called them several times but havnt recieved anything yet...can any1 plz help me as wat to do n wen can i expect my interview?...i applied after getting married to a u.s citizen...thank you 4 all ur help..as i'm not very aware of the procedures...