Washington SESA Tracker

Starter, I think it is conjecture at this point. Sea211 heard this through second hand information. I am not reading into it too deeply other than being hopeful. I have no personal opinion as to the validity of Sea211's source.

If it is true, then a personal guess would be that as files are received by the Region, some amount of pre-auditing is done and based on certain criteria a few applications are approved with immediacy while others are placed into the standard priority date queue. In other words, slam-dunks are quickly approved while those that require further refined scrutiny are queued.

Coming from myself, an individual with absolutely no experience or inside knowledge/sources, this is a rather *wild* guess. But, the only one I can think of IF Sea211's sources are creditable and what he heard is true.

tandtad2628

my application was transferred on 1/29/2004 and i did not receive any written notice until 3/27/2004

Labor (Federal) approved

Just got a notification that my labor (Federal) got approved. My PD is Oct 6th 2003. Best of luck to everyone else :)
Thanks

Great news !

Just to reaffirm, your file was received at the federal DOL office on Oct 6 th and you were approved officially on what date ?

Is it safe to say you waited 6 - 7 months for federal approval ?

Yes the PD date is Oct 6th (the day when DOL received my case).
My lawyer said they got approval letter on 15th April.
The wait was around 6 months. Actually at the rate at which DOL is processing .. I wouldn't be surprised if they reach 'Current' in almost 3 months.. :)

Starter,

Congratulations!

Is the approval is straight one with out any REF? I am trying to get a sense whether the Federal DOL is issuing any kine of REF?

jayjo7

Re: Labor certification in Washington state

Originally posted by ray1
My Labor certification was filed in RIR category in July and the lawyer has received an acknowledgment from SESA giving a priority date. I have the following clarification:
1)No case number is mentioned. At what stage is it allotted?
2) The acknowledgement does not say that it is a RIR application. Is it ok?
3) SESA says that it will take about 8 months to review the application. Is it normal?
4)Is it possible that the application would have gone in Non-RIR? If so how do we find it?
Gurus please advice.

Wait, wait and wait again. I had the notice from D.C. dept, but they seem just don't move evne only in 18 days is my turn.

I looked over the discussion, and no one mentioned the L.C. problem in D.C. area, it's stunning slow, and I think they deserve to be fired. I applied it almost 3 years ago, and still waiting...:mad:

Hello kevin Wang,

You are looking at wrong Thread i blieve, this one is for Washington State not Washington D.C

Jayjo7

Hi Jayjo7:

I know it's Wash Sate, at least souds like D.C. where I located.:p

Just wonder if anyone know anything about progress of L.C. in D.C. I'm new here by the way.

Thanks,

Moved to Federal DOL

Hello,

Just received word from my attorney, that my case has been transferred to Federal DOL on April 12.

My PD - May 13 2002

Jayjo7

Hello sea211,

Thanks,

It looks that Seattle is working in their own phase, atleast moving..

Well any one got LC approval from Federal DOL?

jayjo7

Originally posted by Starter
No, I did not get any RFE..

Starter :

Would you mind posting the initial 5 digits of your case number. This will help us to estimate/guess how much backlog they have.

Mine is transferred to region on 2/17/2004 and the case number starts with 09578xxx

Thanks

Is there a separate tracker for WA,OR,ID DOL tracker

I am from OR and am trying to get an estimate of how things are going for our region.

Thanks,
Naveen

You can call the automatic Information Retrieval Systems (Seattle & San Francisco 415-975-4617) to check your status.

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/contacts.asp

My case number is 09576xxx, recieved by regional office on Dec. 29 2003, it is not processed yet.

-lj

Originally posted by gparappuram
Starter :

Would you mind posting the initial 5 digits of your case number. This will help us to estimate/guess how much backlog they have.

Mine is transferred to region on 2/17/2004 and the case number starts with 09578xxx

Thanks