Washington SESA Tracker

Any one's case moved to Federal Level

Hello All,

The official website says that, WA state is processing April 2002. Is any one's case that filed in April 2002 got moved to Federal level?

Thanks
Jayjo7

My case was filed on 3/14/2002 and transferred to the regional office on 2/2/2004. I did not get the written notice until 3/17/2004. So I believe there is a delay after the case was moved to the Regional.

Originally posted by tiger74s
My case was filed on 3/14/2002 and transferred to the regional office on 2/2/2004. I did not get the written notice until 3/17/2004. So I believe there is a delay after the case was moved to the Regional.

Was that RIR or Regular LC?

Originally posted by tiger74s

Thats weird. Same thing happenned to me also. Looks like we have almost identical dates.

My details:
Case was filed on 3/15/2002.
Transfer to regional office on 2/2/2004.
Got mail from my lawyer on 3/25/2004.

Now I just hope that the RIR cases catch with regular in regional processing :)

-SeattleLC

Just heard the recorded voice message and it says that they are currently processing October 2003 applications. Way to go!!

I got confirmation from Attorney that the case is transferred to Regional office on Feb 17th, my PD was 3/2002.

Now the AVM says, they are processing as of Oct 2003. Does anyone know the trend at Regional approval, being rejected, RFEs or approval ?. Did any one get approved recently ?.

Hello gparappuram,

Do you mind if i ask you to post the Exact priority date instead of just month and Year

Thanks
Jayjo7

For those that have had thier cases recently transferred from State to Regional, when you indicate that the date for RIR Regional is now October 2003, do you mean for the Seattle (RIR)Regional office ?

Hasn't the Seattle Regional office stopped taking new Regional cases ? I thought Seattle Regional is letting their current queue of applications run dry and that new Washington state applications are now being transferred to San Francisco (SF) Regional because SF is now taking over jurisdiction while Seattle phases out this function from thier office.

I heard this from a lawyer.

WaitngPatiently,
Even though SEA cases are processing in SFO Federal, SFO office is still maintaing different ques for SFO and SEA.
As of 4/5/04 SFO DOL is processing OCT 03 cases for SEA RIR.

I heard from my friend that his friend's federal cleared from SFO DOL for SEA last week with in just one month. The LC was for an IT job from a wireless company.

Thanks for the feedback !

I thought that this might be the case, so thank you for the confirmation. The thought began to occur to me shortly after my original post when I began to read the San Fran message thread where some users were mentioning what you said. This is very encouraging news.

Could you please elaborate a little more on what you gleaned from your friend. When you say that it took a month do you mean that one month after his case was transferred to SF he had feedback ?

In my own case, my file was transferred to SF Regional on March 15, 2004. Any ideas on the rate of processing and a guess on when my case might be reached ?

And also, when was your case transferred to SF ?

Again, thanks for the information.

sea211,
Can you tell when your friend's LC went to DOL and when it got approved...? Is it in Oct?
Also, how do you know the exact day that they are processing Oct 3rd... Is there any other web site or phone number.

Thanks for the info :)

Starter, when he posted the abbreviation "Oct 03" he was meaning "Oct 2003", but you inadvertently understood it as meaning the third day. I think.

Yes I meant OCT 2003.

I wish I could get more details on the Federal approval with in a month of my friend's friend.

All I came to know from my friend was that his friend's case transferred to SEA DOL in the last week of Feb and got approved in 1st week of April. I think he is very lucky even though SEA DOL in SFO is still processing OCT 2003. His was an RIR case and total time it took was 2 years.

Sea211, despite limited information from your friend, your thoughts are indeed encouraging. Particularly so, because your information is somewhat in-synch with my own circumstance.

The person who you mention had his file transferred from State to Federal on or about the last week of Feb. Mine was transferred mid March.

He had his approved by the first week of April. Mine is still pending. But, on the other hand, it hasn't been a full month either.

His total time took 2 years. The total length of time it took for my case to be transferred from State to Federal is 23 months.

I hope whatever circumstance(s) helped to create a one month time frame for this other person continues to be true today.

As I said earlier, my RIR application was transferred to USDOL on Jan 15th. My PD was march 8th 2002. But My lawyer has not received any letter confirming. Is anybody in the same boat?

Hi WaitPatiently and sea211,
Are you guys suggesting that cases transferred in Feb2004 got approved by April 2004? Is this possible because how can they just jump from Oct 2003 to Feb 2004??
Anyways, best of luck :)
Mine is in October and I haven't heard anything till now ...