Washington SESA Tracker

WA State DOL

My employer received a letter dated 1/28/04 saying that they were processing RIR cases received in March 2002. This is the step before it goes to the federal DOL for final review.

It looks to be a form letter, but it says "A preliminary assessment indicates that there are issues with this application that need to be addressed". It goes on to say that they are busy and want to know if they want to proceed with the labor cert or not.

Has anyone gotten a similar letter? I'm concerned that they are saying that there are issues that need to be addressed. Is this just something in a standard form letter, or is it something to be concerned about?

I'd be interested to hear other people's stories on this.

I havent seen any letter regarding my application. What was your priority date? Mine's in the first week of march. DOL website indicates they are processing March applications.

MS+3yrs exp ?

Hi fiveice,
Did u have MS+3yrs exp @ time of joining the company that applied for your GC?
Or are the 3yrs exp that u gained while u were working for the same company but before they applied for your GC or
was it the exp u gained at a different company, before joining the one that filed ur GC?

Thanks for the info.
Good luck with other stages.

Originally posted by fiveice
Hi, bharad1,

I applied for EB-2, Master + 3 years exp.

fiveice

Hi, blondhenge,

My case was sent to the regional office on April 03 and I did not receive any letter of the kind you described. The only letter I got was from the regional office confirming they got my case.
Check with your lawyer though. Might be something they have started doing recently.

Bharad

Letter from State Labor

My attorney says to sit and wait to see what they may want. She said that there have been a lot of these going out lately, but that she has never seen one.

I guess I have to keep my fingers crossed.

Response to navdod.

Hi, navdod

I got my 3 years' exp and MS degree from another company and a university before I joined the company who filed GC for me.

fiveice

Approved

At long last, my LC has been certified, attorney got notification and paperwork today...

Details:
Priority date: Nov. 01
Recd at DOL: Apr 03
Certified : Feb 2, 04
Job requirements: BS + 2
Field : IT
I work for a large non IT company with no layoffs.

Good luck to everone waiting. Looks like SFO DOL is considering even cases that don't fit under the Carlson memo favorably, so hope to see many more approvals here!

Bharad

Passed WA State

While, the form letter from the state a few weeks ago wasn't a problem. My attorney was informed that my case has been transferred to DOL. With all the promised backlog reductions and new RIR procedures, maybe I'll be done this year. What a wait, but I'm finally moving on this. What a relief!

Thats great news! My PD was March 1st week but I havent heard anything from labor. I guess its time to bother my attorney. What was your field and number of years experience, if you dont mind me asking. Thanks

Is it True??

Check it out:
Program Title: Regular Permanent ----Reduction in Recruitment ---------H-2A ------- H-2B ------ Updated
Boston ----------Sep. 2003 ---------------Dec. 2003 --------- Jan. 2004 -----Jan. 2004 ------ Feb. 2004
New York--------Dec. 2003----------------Jan. 2004 --------- Feb. 2004 ----Jan. 2004 ----- Feb. 2004
Philadelphia-----Feb. 2003----------------June 2003------------ Jan. 2004 -----Jan. 2004 -----Feb. 2004
Atlanta-----------Dec. 2002 ------------- Dec. 2002 ------------ Jan. 2004---- Jan. 2004 ----- Feb. 2004
Chicago---------- Aug. 2002 ------------ Oct. 2003 ------------- Jan. 2004 ---- Jan. 2004 -----Feb. 2004
Dallas-------------Mar. 2000 ------------- Dec. 2002 ------------ Jan. 2004 ----- Jan. 2004 ------- Feb. 2004
Denver----------- N/A ------------------Jan. 2004 --------------Jan. 2004 ----- N/A --------- Feb. 2004
San Francisco----- Nov. 2002 -------------Nov. 2002 ----------- Feb. 2004 ----Jan. 2004----- Feb. 2004
Seattle------------Jan. 2004 --------------July 2003------------ Jan. 2004 ----Feb. 2004 ----Feb. 2004

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp#reg

RIR FOR SEATTLE IS JULY 2003, IT WAS MAR 2003 LAST MONTH:confused: BUT.... :) :):) I AM SO SO HAPPY, IF IT TRUE, HOPE IT TRUE

No, its not true.. I think its a type..
When I heard the status by phone, it was recorded on Fed 18th and the date is May 2003...

Phone number is 415 975 4601 (press 1 1 to hear the message)

Labor Federal for Seattle in July

Just heard the voice recording (recorded on March 2nd) which confirmed that Seattle Labor (federal) is in July 2003.

Anyone in June who got their approval or waiting for one?????

Any one's case moved to Federal Level

Hello All,

The official website says that, WA state is processing April 2002. Is any one's case that filed in April 2002 got moved to Federal level?

Thanks
Jayjo7

Just found out that my app was transferred to the SF dol on Jan 15th. My lawyer didnt receive any official letter yet but he got this info when he contacted the labor dept in WA.