Warning! US Senate Amnesty bill contains in-state tuition for illegal aliens!

TheChosenJuan

Registered Users (C)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4/4/2006

Contact: William Gheen, Americans for Legal Immigration (ALIPAC)
WilliamG@alipac.us

The controversial proposal to give illegal aliens taxpayer subsidized in-state tuition at American universities is included in the immigration "reform" bill that also contains the Guest Worker Amnesty proposals according to the Washington Times!

Nine states allow illegal aliens to receive the in-state tuition rates, but the law is under challenge in those states and most slipped the provision in with little or no public input. In states where public debate occurred, the measure failed in NC, FL, GA, and VA. In liberal Massachusetts the measure failed by a graphic 96-57 in the House.

"If this bill passes, the American taxpayers will be forced to pay for illegal aliens to replace their own children in the limited seats in college." says William Gheen of ALIPAC. "Professional polls in North Carolina show over 81% opposition to in-state tuition for illegal aliens. It is bad enough the Senate is proposing Guest Worker Amnesty. Now they want us to pay college tuition for illegal aliens!"

Under the provisions of this bill, illegal aliens would be given preference over American students that are required to pay higher tuition rates when they attend colleges away from their home state. Taxpayers would have to pay for expanded services in universities. Some universities would give even further benefits in admissions and financial aid due to the minority status of the applicants. In-state tuition costs American taxpayers thousands of dollars per year per student.

"American families have spent generations building these Universities." Gheen says. "It is a national tragedy that the US Senate even considering giving these finite resources to foreign nationals that broke our laws."

Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee is calling on all Americans that oppose Amnesty and In-State tuition for illegal aliens to contact every member of Congress and demand they vote "No" on these measures. Contact information and instructions can be found at the ALIPAC website at http://www.alipac.us William Gheen and ALIPAC played a key roll in defeating in-state tuition for illegals in North Carolina.

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
FEC ID: C00405878

I don't understand why on earth that KIDS who wanted to go to college, pay tuition from their OWN minimum pay work have to hear this shite!
Seriously these people who says this are so MEAN YA HEAR YOU YOU ARE FRIGGIN MEAN ASS PEOPLE NO GOOD!
This is easy if you mean ass people don't like to pay taxes then don't.
Get their bios and say, oh well, you are not legal in here before so you just get thru the amnesty act then you can't get to this university otherwise say, "illegal now legal cannot get into class after children who are american citizen by birth" yes, racist ain't it? discrimination yes, but if you wanted to take action like that, be it. Be racist and be discriminant to this kids who have bigger dreams than you have!
but don't kept crying that illegals don't pay taxes, the only reason that they cannot afford to pay taxes as much as you do is because your job is too easy and easy money, whilst those illegals have to have minimun pay jobs that 100 percent harder than you sitting butts the whole day!
Now, you are angry that illegals can't pay taxes as much as you do...
Because they don't have an EDUCATION as much as you do, and even if they do, they won't get HIRED! because American Citizen first!
then you're saying again you are against when illegal alien kids go to UNIVERSITY and pursue something that makes this country much better?
College is for everybody, to learn, to get a degree, but most of all, college is where you pursue something that makes you be educated more and go on the life, be a doctor, be a scientist, be anything you wanted to be.
If you are against IN state tuition fee for this kids, why do u even care about no child left behind!
As I am saying, if you are against the IN STATE tuition with limited seating then, it only means you are afraid that illegal alien kids who have much bigger brain than his/her peers are going to flourish in their life and get more money when they finished school. RACIST, discrimination statement. Bull.

There is a legal process for coming to the US to attend college and I'm sure there are thousands of foreign students in that process and on waiting lists. They will not be able to pay the in-state rate. Why should someone in this country illegally be put ahead of those potential students? Why should someone in this country illegally be given a tuition break over legal US citizens?

Racist, discriminatory? I don't think so.

Because they don't have an EDUCATION as much as you do, and even if they do, they won't get HIRED! because American Citizen first!
You've brought up a good point here. Even if the illegal alien gets a college degree, they are still an illegal alien and will not legally be able to get a job. How many doctors, nurses and scientists are hired under the table? ;)

There is a legal process for coming to the US to attend college and I'm sure there are thousands of foreign students in that process and on waiting lists. They will not be able to pay the in-state rate. Why should someone in this country illegally be put ahead of those potential students? Why should someone in this country illegally be given a tuition break over legal US citizens?

Racist, discriminatory? I don't think so.

that's one way of looking at it.
Illegal's kids are already here, give them a break. I know America isn't always about that, America have always have to be D best(world trades) and American is also about compassion(refugees/asylum)
These illegal's kids are already here, they are already here gotten their education ever since they are young, they speak english and they have as much knowledge as those potential foreigners.

Those foreigners came here because they have money to do so. Why would you compare illegal's kids to those f-1 students?
if f-1 students need money all they do is 1) ask money from home 2) get a job from the school for extra money 3)from grants 4)student loan

illegal's kids doesn't have those opportunity, they cannot get a job(or than minimum pay job) or they can't get help from their poor parents, all they have is them.
So don't you ever wonder why there are so many teenagers out there straight from high school who already gotten pregnant? because they have no choice. Their freedom taken away from them, and their dreams, and their potential to strive in life than to be a housewife or to sell pot.

about out of state students...that's what I am saying if anyone is against in state rate for illegal alien they this is the solution.
Put on the illegal's kids name in some kind of say red stamp, give priority dates, that after those dates that's when they(illegal's kids) can register for a class, if the class is already full, then...they could take it again next semester...(I know this might created chaos on schools)
And besides if they are against because they don't want their kids to be put out of opportunity because of illegal's kids then stamp a huge stamp on the college door saying "NO Illegal" and at least let illegal's kids go to community colleges instead.
This article is ridiculous anyway and wanted me to throw up.
Did you see the spurlock 90 days? and they did not take her to Princeton because she obviously can't go because she doesn't have a paper?
so why do they worry about in-state tuition and limited seats?

American citizens doesn't have to give so much but cut them some slack.
Who knows? if they'd get better on their studies and education they might be able to help and find their heart on their own country and go back, then there'd be less immigration problems right? just help people when they need it.

These illegal's kids are already here, they are already here gotten their education ever since they are young, they speak english and they have as much knowledge as those potential foreigners.

Sounds like they would do well and be a great asset to their country of origin. Now if you want to pay for them to go to college here, be my guest. I am not going to pay.

Plus the DREAM Act is racist, it discriminates based on national origin.

Tim Binh said:
Sounds like they would do well and be a great asset to their country of origin. Now if you want to pay for them to go to college here, be my guest. I am not going to pay.

Plus the DREAM Act is racist, it discriminates based on national origin.

I guess so, they'd rather go to college than be a burden to the country with their babies and get welfares and they are crying again because your taxes instead goes to the hospitals on their labors.

ustas said:
I guess so, they'd rather go to college than be a burden to the country with their babies and get welfares and they are crying again because your taxes instead goes to the hospitals on their labors.

This is changing also, soon illegal alien babies will no longer be granted US Citizenship. The current policy is an intentional mis-interpretation of the 14th Amendment plus it also is racist, it discriminates based on national origin.

If you think they should go to college, tell Felipe Calderon. Or Roh Moo-Hyun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dream Act Now!!

of course. The immigration kept changing its laws.
But how about those that are already here?

By the way you kept writing racist and and discrimination.
Are you mocking this post?
because I cannot see any racism and discrimination about that?

what discriminate based on national origin and how does that stand on your fair immigration laws?

You wrote it discriminates based on national origin....
there are more than hispanics who are illegals here as I've written, although the majority of them are.

Definition of Racism:
The Belief that some races are inherently better than others or racial prejudice or discrimination
how does that makes your statement? that's completely ridiculous

you're talking about racism... that makes superior the 'white' American are?
is that what you are saying?
because they'll be giving amnesty to Hispanics?
that's what makes more sense.

the way I see it,it's not racist.
To say it's racist because they would get amnesty by being illegal?
by birth or nobody petition them first, to settled in United States that makes them legal in status?
More ridiculous if you could see by being legal immigrant in America makes immigrant's skin much whiter and camouflage with the 'whites' and be superior as they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
ustas said:
of course. The immigration kept changing its laws.
But how about those that are already here?

By the way you kept writing racist and and discrimination.
Are you mocking this post?
because I cannot see any racism and discrimination about that?

what discriminate based on national origin and how does that stand on your fair immigration laws?

You wrote it discriminates based on national origin....
there are more than hispanics who are illegals here as I've written, although the majority of them are.

Definition of Racism:
The Belief that some races are inherently better than others or racial prejudice or discrimination
how does that makes your statement? that's completely ridiculous

you're talking about racism... that makes superior the 'white' American are?
is that what you are saying?
because they'll be giving amnesty to Hispanics?
that's what makes more sense.

the way I see it,it's not racist.
To say it's racist because they would get amnesty by being illegal?
by birth or nobody petition them first, to settled in United States that makes them legal in status?
More ridiculous if you could see by being legal immigrant in America makes immigrant's skin much whiter and camouflage with the 'whites' and be superior as they are.

Is this the DREAM act that I read about in one of the posts. Maybe NumbersUSA can help lobby against such things which put the illegals ahead of US Citizens and the legals.

Look I know it may seem like such a disadvantage to us (Americans) But i really do think that the Dream Act will benefit ALL of us. For example, there are millions of americans that qualify for a good paying job, right? What do they choose to do instead? They choose to harm our country. They choose jail, they choose welfare, they choose to cheat our country out of so much we put in. So why not give those people who were not just miraculously born with a social security a chance, and let them use it wisely AND ultimately provide for our country as well? I mean i've witnessed some friends go through it, and it sucks that i see the potential that they can be good lawyers, or great nurses and awsome social workers, but they are not allowed to contribute because they dont have some 9 digits. I figure, if they graduated HS and are willing to go to school and offer their work here to us in the states, why oppose that?

I agree with you guys that the Dream Act will benefit Americans as well as legalization of the undocumented who have proven they are here to work and just make better lives for themselves. Don't pay attention to fools who would never understand what it takes to come here legally. They think it's as easy as just standing in line. I would never take credibility from an organization that talks so negative about immigrants as a whole (legal and undocumented). Read this link to find out more about how trust worthy Alipac.org really is LINK. And to think they talk about paying the taxes of the undocumented is laughable. Undocumented immigrants pay taxes too, just like any normal citizen would. If given the chance they can do more, but many will always attempt to deter them. They just don't want them here period and they believe that what they say goes. Why do they want to get rid of children getting educated? Answer: SO they can reasons to say that immigrant children are uneducated. Why do they want to get rid of social services for immigrants? Answer: So they can say that immigrants bring in diseases. Why don't they want immigrants to get licenses? Answer: Because they want to be able to say immigrants are the cause of accidents because they don't have license. The examples go on, but don't pay attention to these people who would demonize immigrants. And YES, it's immigrants, because some of these organizations don't differentiate between legal and illegal. They're all the same to them and immigration is a good place to hide their racism. They'll always say "It's not about the legal ones, but the illegal ones." If you're smart enough, you won't believe them. :mad:

The dream act will help millions of students. For the reason that they do want to have a better education and improve themselves as well as their community. Most of us even pay taxs using our itin number, so no reason of saying that we don't pay taxs. Most people who have the opportunity to get an education or a job don't take that chance, they rather get welfare and or commit crimes. I have seen how many people who have the opportunity don't contribute as much as illigal's. For me it seems discrimination, not wanting for illigal students to have the right to reach their gold. It's this the land of the Free?

Well excuse me "The Chosen Juan," it seems to me that you are grossly dissatisfied with immigrants on a whole. However, what you don't seem to understand is that the United States was built on immigrants to begin with. in fact, this country was not founded by "Americans." It was founded by the Native Indians and STOLEN by "Americans." You complain so much about illegal immigrants taking over your country but you don't seem to realize that your very ancestors took over this country from the Native Indians. They did not do it by signing a treaty. They did it by killing them and their families. How nice was that Juan dear? Quit whining and realize that people reap what they sow. Karma sucks, and that is exactly what is happening to America today. You really have some nerve. Ignorance is what you live by.

The in-state tuition will be dropped from the proposed bill
also the age limit is now 30 yrs. of age. from time of passing