want to travel to India without I-94 and with AP

chilam

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
It is a weired situation. I applied my wife's H4 for my new H1. the problem is they want me to apply in VSC eventhough I applied for my H1 in CSC. she got her pending notice with VSC***** number. Again VSC center tranfers her case to CSC because my H1 belongs to CSC. but they didn't give new case number.
The problem is she got query meanwhile for sending her orginal I-94. we sended that. now she don't have her original I-94 and she didn't get her new I-94.
She had her AP and EAD.
I don't know how to get that number by having VSC case number to check the status.
I swithed my employer 6 weeks back.
Anybody has any idea how she can to travel to India without I-94 and with AP?
I really appriciate your advices in advance.

chilam,

Can't you file for a replacement I-94? This is interesting because I haven't heard of INS asking for original I94's before. Not to say they can't but since they already have the filled out part in the first place why would they need your bit as well.

What does your lawyer have to say? For sure you will be stopped at the airline counter when you try to leave the country without the I94. So either you need to get the old one back or file for a replacement.

Speak to your lawyer since this is slightly more complicated than the situations we generally see around here.

Good luck!

Hi,
I had my copy of old I-94 and RFE that was sent by INS asking for original I-94. Can I convince airport counter people? my question is , Is there any possibilty of geting case no in CSC?