Want to know the possible ways to Check Irctc or Indian Railways PNR Status?

jo.martin0007

As i am a frequent travel, so i want to know all the possible ways through which i can check my ticket pnr status. Previously, i used to check through Indian Railways official website but now it's asking to fill captcha, and it's so annoying to me. So, suggest me any other site that don't ask for captcha and other possible ways to check pnr status.

There are many ways through which you can check the pnr status of your Indian Railways ticket but i am going to mention some of the convenient methods:

1. PNR Enquiry Via SMS

Type PNR (your 10 digit pnr number) and send it to either 139 or 54959, 5676747, 57886. Example: PNR 2719239485.

2. PNR Enquiry Over Phone

Dial 139, follow the voice command and provide accurate information to know the current status of your Ticket.

3. PNR Enquiry Online

Go to the pnr status website by clicking the link, when reached there, enter your PNR Number in the given box and click on the "Get PNR Status" button. For your information let me tell you that this site does not ask to Fill captcha.

Indian Train let you check Pnr status of your railway ticket online on indiantrain.in/pnr-status. It Provide fast and accurate results for all the train enquiries. It provides the real time running status of your train. This portal does not ask for captcha whether its pnr enquiry or seat availability. Besides ticket Pnr status enquiry, you can also do train fare, train schedule, train between stations enquiry. We have launched this website for the sole purpose of spreading the knowledge of train enquiry over the web and to help the passenger need to do train enquiry on instant basis.