want to get 2nd TN status

CanadianBoy00

hi,

I got a job offer from company A and 3 days before I get TN status (job not started yet, was planning to start from 14th May), but today I received a better offer from company B and I want to start work with company B as offer is far better than first company(company A).

so I need to take 2nd TN ....hope I should not face any problem at border for 2nd TN....as I am worried that I get first TN 3 days before and going for 2nd TN tommorrow(same week), any suggestions? should I go the same border? will I face any problem? anyone in this forum go through the same scenario? pls guide me.

thanks in advance

This is not a problem. You don't even have to cancel your other TN. Keep it in case you want to work for company A as well (athough they will probably be upset that you didn't show up for even one day of work ;o).

Nelsona, thanks for your response, so I should go ahead and start work for comany B with same TN, and later on change the TN from comany A to company B? pls confirm

No you cannot, TN is company-specific you need to get a new TN for Company B. They usually write down the company name at the back of your I-94.

What he said. Each TN is sponsor-specific. It's even job-specific, so changing jobs within a company can require a new TN.

seems US market is going very good, 2 job offers in a week......congrats CanadianBoy00.....for new TN follow the same process as you did in first TN