Want to evaluate my marksheets

Nishvik

Registered Users (C)
Hii everyone..

Ok so I am just 2 months old in US :) and ryt now I am planning to study CPA

My educational background : BCOM (07),M.COM(08),MBA(2010) from Mumbai, Maharashtra,INDIA

Now I came to knew that in order to study i need to evaluate my marksheets.and i dont have transcripts

So,

1)Which is a good evaluation service company which can make my work hassle free?

2) I have my original marksheets with me, so do i need to send these for evaluation or i need transcripts? also is it safe to send my original marksheets or i can send true copies?

3) do i get back my original marksheets after evaluation?

4) if i dont plan for CPA and just send my marksheets for evaluation to find out whether I am US Bachelor equivalent what procedure do i follow

Please help me with that one .....coz i am unable to figure it out

Waiting for sm helpful replies

Thanx

Nishvik

Nishvik

1. Please avoid using SMS like language here. This is not a cell-phone.

2. I do not understand what you are trying to convey. You need to have a attested photocopy of your transcript. What is a marksheet ?

3. If you have a Baccalaureate and Masters who do you need a US Baccalaureate certification ?

If you clearly state what is your end goal, people will have a better sense of where you are going with this.

1. Sorry for using SMS like language was not aware about it

2.I have come to US on H4, so I am carrying my hardcopy of marksheets....

3.I have bachelors and masters degree which is from India so need to get an equivalent US bachelors degree

I know I dont have a clear goal and thanx for letting me know that

Thank you for reverting back.

Regards,

Nishvik