"Want GC Soon" case "Approved" after Interview at Newark on 08/05/2005

Thanks Victim_Of_INS for your wishes

victim_of_INS said:
Thanx for sharing your experience.Long was required for understanding !!

Thanks and I am glad that my experience has helped you and others in this forum.

Good Luck on your 485!

congratulations Want GC Soon for approval.

Can you please post the answer that you gave for FUTURE EMPLOYMENT question.

thanks.

I have responded to you on a PM. Check it out! Thanks for your wishes!

prash_mate said:
congratulations Want GC Soon for approval.

Can you please post the answer that you gave for FUTURE EMPLOYMENT question.

thanks.

Help Needed from "Want_GC_Soon"

hi Want_GC_Soon:

I sent you PM. Please check that. Also I want to discuss about future employment and a lot others. Can you please check your pm inbox and help me. I am really in despo situation.
Thanks
Rayudu

I have responded to you on a PM. Check it out! Thanks Rayudu!

gcrayudu said:
hi Want_GC_Soon:

I sent you PM. Please check that. Also I want to discuss about future employment and a lot others. Can you please check your pm inbox and help me. I am really in despo situation.
Thanks
Rayudu

Thanks Karn's!

karns said:
Want GC Soon,

You wanted and you got it. Congats Man!

Karns :)

Its been a long time since I saw you on the forum. Hope everything is fine at your end! Thanks again!

Want GC Soon said:
Its been a long time since I saw you on the forum. Hope everything is fine at your end! Thanks again!

WantGCSoon,

Thanks for asking. Yeah I am trying to keep a low profile. As it is, its not working, 485 stuck since July 2003, no news yet. Other than that things have been busy. You enjoy your new life. Im happy for you and your family

Best Wishes

WANT_GC_SOON,

Congrats on your approval.

What did you reply to the "Why you haven't joined the employer" question?. I might have to face that question. Please let me know

Thanks GGuy!

GGuy said:
WANT_GC_SOON,

Congrats on your approval.

What did you reply to the "Why you haven't joined the employer" question?. I might have to face that question. Please let me know

Sent you a PM, check it out!

Good Luck!

grlfrmnj1 said:
who is you future employer? Is it Cybersoftec based in NJ? just wanted to know as my friend has filed GC through substitute labour through cybersoftec, this info will give him boost

I cannot give you who my employer is, but I can assure you that your friend is in trouble. Even NICK cannot give him a boost. Sorry for being so honest with you. There are seperate yahoo groups/chats/discussions about Cybersoft tech and everyone knows about Cybersoft tech is in deep s**t.

Good Luck!

Hi

Buddy,
Pls pls pls give me some more info on your interview experience and specially future employment issue,
Congrats for ur case.

Thanks Jhinalala.. Send me your ph number through PM, I can call you! Good Luck!

jhinalala said:
Buddy,
Pls pls pls give me some more info on your interview experience and specially future employment issue,
Congrats for ur case.