Walkin finger print done today by walk in ....

philaug28

Registered Users (C)
finger print done today by walk in ....

I ha the fingerprints and biometric scheduled for August but it has been done today by walkin . Now i just have to wait and see what`s next ... I`ll post the update as soon as i have them .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Phil,
I'm in the same position as you here in Dallas. I won the GC lottery and need to get my status adjusted by 30th September otherwise I won't get my GC. The only appointment I got was 17 August for my fingerprints but I fear that will take too long. I tried once already going to the local ASC and pleading my case with them but they we're really interested. Got any tips for how to get a walk-in appt ?
Also, any idea how long it takes to run the background check ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just go for the FP and put yourself in the line ...

Usualy when you go to the local service center for finger print they don`t really check any receipt for appointement . You just take the line like everybody else and wait till they give you a number and then act like you had an appointement for the day you choose to go , they would not ask you for any confirmation because they suppose that if you are there that is mean you got an appointement for finger print for the day . That is as simple as that i hope it works for you ...

best regards