Waiver Help!!!!!!!!!

malakai1104

Registered Users (C)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys so i'm a bit scared, on the 15 of August 06, i filed an i-601 waiver along with a motion to reopen my case due to the fact that my lawyer didn't file one on my behalf. my story goes like this i went in for adjustment back in 98' case was denied because i was arrested twice for shoplifting( no jail time, charged with disdemeaner). my lawyer then filed a motion to open to case without doing a waiver,the case was denied again after waiting fo six years, on 15 August 06 my son help me to writing a waiver and then my lawyer open the case again. After getting in from work today I got a letter stating that i have to in for an interview.

my question is does anyone think that our waiver was approve, we have not heard anything about the waiver which was filed at 26 federal plaza.

what if my waiver is not yet fully process,will i be denied again i hear that in country waiver takes along time. it will be 7 months next month.

Please help me if you can, and keep me in your prayers.
thank you all