Waiting_for_gc Approved 8/28

WaitingForGC

Registered Users (C)
EB2 RIR INDIA PD=9/13/99 RD=8/17/00 ND=9/17/00 FP=12/2/00 Approval Date=8/28/01 EAC-00-272-******

RFE requesting W2, Emp letter and 2 months paystubs issued on 7/23, INS received info on 8/17 and approved my case on 8/28.

Thanks to GOD, the USA and all of you who contribute in a positive way and share information. Special thanks to the keepers of immitracker.

For those still waiting, please be patient and focus on family, friends and work - that\'s the only way to keep sane while waiting.

Congrats

Congrats Waiting_for_gc. Hopefully ours also will get approved soon.
Did you call IIO or AVM was updated? Also did you call them after sending the RFE? Desperately trying to find some theory to speed up my case.

Congratulations and Good Luck !!!

You are right. Focus elsewhere so that you can be sane.

Thanks
Ramesh D
[Details = EB2/RIR/INDIA/ PD 9-99/RD 9-00/ ND 10-00 / FP 01-01 / EAC-01-018, Response 2 RFE 4 Spouse sent to INS on Aug 28, \'01]

congrats

hello waiting_for gc!

from what i read in your post yesterday you called vsc and spoke to an iio and the iio told you that the wait would be 30 to 45 days. today you have posted that you were approved on the 28th. strange as it may sound but the iio obviously did not know of the approval or may be it was updated a little later.
strange are the ways of ins.
btw congrats on your approval.

regards
prakash

thank you and best of luck to all GC Waiters.

Thanks to all the well wishers and best of luck.

This board is for those yet to be approved so I pray for your speedy approvals (you will get approved but please hang in their and don\'t abondon the process out of impatience!) and maybe we will chat again on an American Citizen board (Waiting for AC?! haha).
This type of open discussion where everyone has a right to an opinion and is equal regardless of their religion, skin color, nationality, height weight (caste creed) etc.. is perfect! Also, Myladoor and OCT2000 get much respect and \'props\'! Thanks Attorney Khanna for your selfless service to us as well.
My humble suggestions to improve this board is:

1)All approvals for the month be posted on 1 thread instead of seperate messages so as not to push new questions/concerns off the first page.
2)a Frequently asked questions area be added (or the one that exists be updated) - in the past year on this board I have seen so many repeated questions about AVM, RFE, PD, ND, RD, AC21 PLastic, FP, Medical exams, spouse applications, travel outside the country (all the immigrant lingo!) etc. etc. New members would be better served with a \'one stop\' area to get factual answers rather than clicking through what "maybe" a related topic.
3)a anonymous list of employers who exploit their employees going through the 485 wait be maintained somehow. I have been disturbed by the $h!t that some of the fellow waiters have had to go through and consider myself (somewhat)lucky.
4)a list of TO DOs after one hears the all important approval message
so that people know stamping and plastic card experiences.

5)If you have any further questions for me - e-mail me at "notwaitingforgc@hotmail.com"
I will check it anytime I get stuck on a "non-development" project!

Later gals and guys and good luck. Look out for me at airports nationwide! (look for a handsome Indian in his late 20s with a smile on his face and $$$$$ dollars snatched from multi-national corporations in his pocket! ;-)