......................waiting............waiting.............waiting...............

Sripos

Registered Users (C)
PD:2/98
ND:1/00
RD:1/00
FP:4/00
EAD/AP: thrice
FP:1/02 (Second FP)
FP\'s sent back to INS as per FBI.
Talked to IIO making a $10 call, he says nothing... he says, he will send an Email to his Officer.... Lawyer says she will send in a fax...

What do you all want me to do?

Waiting.... waiting.... waiting.....

Sri

No Title

As Karen has mentioned, contacting congressmen and senators is the best option for you.

My details.....ND7/00, waiting for FP2

Almost in the same boat

PD: 1/99
ND: 2/00
RD: 2/00
FP1: 5/00
FP2: 1/02

FBI said the same thing about FP2.

EAD 2 running out on this weekend. EAD 3 not yet processed according to AVM. I have no idea what to do. May not be able to work next Monday.

As these Americans say "I have played by the rules." Always had valid H-1 etc. and look what I have got.

Writing to Congressman is a waste of time. I send information 30 days ago and still no reply. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe a Demo. Senator may work better. But in Bible belt I might be luckier squeezing milk out of stones than find a Demo. Senator.

Looks like you are near to Approval time!!!!

Hi,
   Looks like you case must get approved by end of March. After FP\'s it takes 45days to complete your approval. As I see you have waited long enough just hang on there for a month, contacting the sentor may make the issue complex, as the case gets handled in a different way.

Mine
PD 2/99
ND 2/00
FP1 3/00
Fp2 11/01
AD 01/02
Card 02/02

I am in the same situation too

Category EB3 - India.
PD 9/97
RD 12/99
ND 1/00
FP1 3/00
FP2 8/01
3rd EAD pending

I have contacted my district congress woman. In the end of Jan they said that my case was with an officer. She also asked me to call her back if I don\'t hear back from TSC in 1 month. I called her back yesterday. She is going to check the status again. I am really frustrated with this whole process. This process just seems endless.

-- SureSidd

May get assigned

My PD 01/98, RD 01/2000, FP1 02/2000, FP2 09/2001...
After my long wait, for the first time I called the IIO 3 weeks back and have mentioned them that my case is pending over 2 YEARS.. She said that she will let her supervisor know about that and asked me to call back in two weeks.. and I called again last week and IIO said that my case was assigned to an Officer the NEXT day I called the first time.. So, I suggest that you may want to call again in about two weeks and see if your case is assigned too..

Simultaneously, You can contact Congressman also if you want to ..

Hope this helps and gives some hope..

Ravi T

Case approved............ thanks for help...

Folks, Good news at last… My case is approved…

It took 1 week short of 4 years for the entire process…

Cat.: EB3
PD: 02/\'98
ND: 01/\'00
RD: 01/\'00
FP1: 04/\'00
FP2: 01/\'02
EAD: Thrice
AP: Thrice
Approved: 02/19/\'02
C\'man Help: None
Called IIO? Several times… lost count… but it really mattered… I guess.
Receipt #: SRC-00-082-#####

A lot of people on this discussion board suggested me to seek Congressman\'s help… I almost made up my mind yesterday to go and talk with Senator Office folk this morning… Last night as routine practice, I called INS and was hoping to hear "This is filed on blah blah blah and it takes between 240 and 365 days… blah blah… ". But surprised to hear "This case is approved on Feb 19th". I couldn\'t believe, I called in several time to make sure… Almost three weeks after I gave my second finger prints, I called and talked to IIO. He said that he is going to Email his Officer… I thought that was the usual answer he is giving. But he really emailed… I guess… What ever it is it really worked… So what I understand is that if your second finger prints are taken, call and make sure that IIO emails his Officer. It really worked in my case and my friends case.

Hang in there folks, your turn will come soon… It has been a long long 4 years in my case. What is more frustrating is seeing a lot of people getting approved with PD, ND and RD later than yours (EB3/India). I guess in that case, you don\'t have anything to do than cursing TSC for its unfairness.

Folks, if you all have any questions at all, please post here and I\'ll be happy to answer if I knew…

This discussion is great… it has always been a great moral support… Mr. Rajesh Khanna, thanks for tremendous help.

Myladoor, I will update immitracker.com.

Thanks once again…

It is a wonderful discussion group…

Sri.

Congrats!

You may want to post as "approved" instead of posting under the "waiting", Thanks.