Waiting Time for ND 2005

May be this year or the next one.A friend of mine with RD July 18,2005 had Bio code 1 in Aug 10,2005 and has an appointment on Oct 24,2005 for code 2.Uscis is working now on different ways.No more first in first out rule.As you can see when reading posts in here,RDs 2001 got approved while RDs 2000 still waiting.And lot of RDs 2002-2003 are getting Bio and RFI.Uscis is out of controle.

Cadel
I am just like your friend, RD in July 06,2005. First time took Bio at July, till now i already got the code 2, I think we maybe get the GC quickly with another way. but my friend also RD in July,2005, she didn't get the Bio anytime. So it has not logic could be find.

SS1969 said:
Cadel
I am just like your friend, RD in July 06,2005. First time took Bio at July, till now i already got the code 2, I think we maybe get the GC quickly with another way. but my friend also RD in July,2005, she didn't get the Bio anytime. So it has not logic could be find.
Buddy, don't go by logic, atleast when you are dealing with immigration. None of the processing deal has no logic or fairness what's so ever. If you are lucky you may apply on 2005 & get approval same year where else I filed mine on 2000 may wait 5/10 yrs more. In my religion it says nothing called luck but your deeds decide your luck or fate. But as far as USCIS none of those beliefs matters JUST PURE LUCK that works in this industry :D :D :D :D :D :mad: :mad: :mad:
Good Luck.

What r u talking about ?????????????????

anotherway said:
atique rahman did you travel using RTD 2004 , 2005 ? I heard this may dealy your approvel

Well, I've been in States for the last 15 years. Never travelled outside the country since then. After granted asylum on Dec,1999 just applied once for RTD on yr 2000 but that was never been used.
Besides that I don't know what did u mean by travel could delay someone's approval????? :confused: :confused:
There are many people in this forum who had in/out of the country numerous times & got their 485 approved without no trouble & also received their GC.
But thanks anyway for your input.
Atique.

check your mail every hour

SS1969 said:
Cadel
You will get GC in one month. Don't forget check your mailbox everyday.

Thank you remind, I will check it by my email , that's necessary to check it in daily life. When can you get GC here forever .