Waiting time after initial interview in USCIS San Francisco Oakland tracker

zebra2000

Registered Users (C)
It seems that the waiting time after initial interwiew is still very very long in san francisco bay area. Does anybody recently get approved by USCIS San Francisco/Oakland. How long did you wait after initial interview? My wife got interviewed on April 13, and now we are still waiting for the the result. i would like to open this tracker to see how long we are waiting after interview till we get the notice to oath ceremony.

My wife's case
PD 10/18/04
FP 12/15/04
Interview 04/13/05
Now waiting and waiting...

zebra2000 said:
It seems that the waiting time after initial interwiew is still very very long in san francisco bay area. Does anybody recently get approved by USCIS San Francisco/Oakland. How long did you wait after initial interview? My wife got interviewed on April 13, and now we are still waiting for the the result. i would like to open this tracker to see how long we are waiting after interview till we get the notice to oath ceremony.

My wife's case
PD 10/18/04
FP 12/15/04
Interview 04/13/05
Now waiting and waiting...

seem it is a long wait... did you get a chance to check with the SF / Oakland time line tracker as well?

did you get to talk to your DO via making infopass appointment for what's going on about your case?

is it FBI name check pending?

seem you are reaching the 120 days to make decision soon, may be you just wait till the 120 days and contact the DO again?

If you think SF takes a long time then think of Orlando, West Palm Beach....they are still working on N-400's filed in 2003...that's right 2003!

sg_orl said:
If you think SF takes a long time then think of Orlando, West Palm Beach....they are still working on N-400's filed in 2003...that's right 2003!
The problem is not the waiting time until interview. If it is long waiting line, it is ok. I am afraid that the application is sleeping in some immigration officer's desk. Currently SFO's N-400 processing date in Jan 24 2005, while our PD is Oct 14 2004.

ocworker said:
seem it is a long wait... did you get a chance to check with the SF / Oakland time line tracker as well?

did you get to talk to your DO via making infopass appointment for what's going on about your case?

is it FBI name check pending?

seem you are reaching the 120 days to make decision soon, may be you just wait till the 120 days and contact the DO again?

We walked into the Oakland interview office in May, where we took the interview. They told us that the application is still under SECURITY CHECK. You know it doesn't help to ask their front desk, the only answer is "in processing".

I am thinking to ask for a judicial relief to district court when 120 days go after initial interview by filing a petition for hearing about Naturalization Application. We need the result for our family members' immigration applications.

ppp1234 said:
My timeline for Sanfracisco DO
PD 02/14/05
Interview 06/14/05
Oath 07/07/05
You are very lucky! Someone said that because my wife's name is very common, so FBI name check may have got a lot of match, it takes time to get clearance.

sg_orl is right. Timeline in Orlando is sucking big time. I applied since mid 2003. Had my interview mid 2004 and still waiting to hear about an oath. It's pretty sad.