waiting on FP in NH state

Njie

Hi All,
I have applied I-485 on Sept 24, 2001. I am getting the message, as Notice date is Nov\'19, 2001. I don\'t know which date I have to consider as RD? I have applied from New Hampshire state. I have got my EAD, but waiting for Finger Prints. Anybody is waiting like me? Please someone can explain the RD, that will be great help. Is any one is getting letters for finger prints in NH state?

Thanks,
George

Receipt date is the date on which INS received your application..

You can get it from the I485 receipt. In your case, it could last week of Sept or first week of October. NH usually takes a longer time for FP. My friend with receipt date on August got FP notice last week. So, wait.... you will get it soon...

Just got our NH FP notice scheduled for 04/30

Our RD is Sep. 15, just a few days ahead of yours. So your FP notice should arrive very soon. Cheers.

where will be that RD on the I-485 receipt?

Hi Sanrishi,

I have got the photo-copy of I-485 notice from my lawyer ( he got from INS). I could not find anywhere about the RD. Is there any specific place to find it?
Other good news is that so most of them are getting who have RD about 2nd week of Sept. Let me see..

Thanks,

George

I have go my finger prints letters RD 09/25/01

Hi All,
I am from New Hampshire, I have got my finger prints letters just 4 days back. Good news. If I want to go for finger prints before the scheduled date, will they allow?

Thanks,
George