waiting NIW RFE approval from NSC

The details of my application are as below

Concurrent filing: Sept. 2005
RFE: May 2006
RFE response recieved: Oct 16th 2006
No news from there on..?

Obviously its taking them more than 60 days to process the application. We are wondering whether to call up and enquire. Wonder if anyone has had success with this? Please advise.

TM05

The next paragraph is the message of mine, which has the 60 days in the text. Is yours different with me? Maybe you can let your lawyer call them or write them for the decision, since your case already passed 60 days.

"Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On December 7, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

VSCTONSC said:
The next paragraph is the message of mine, which has the 60 days in the text. Is yours different with me? Maybe you can let your lawyer call them or write them for the decision, since your case already passed 60 days.

"Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On December 7, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

IS THIS A Premium processing?
Since mine is PP, i assume that i will hear in next 2 weeks

EB1 OR MAY 06
PP Oct 06
RFE Oct 5, 06

RFE replied Dec 28, 06

MyEB1_2006 said:
IS THIS A Premium processing?
Since mine is PP, i assume that i will hear in next 2 weeks

EB1 OR MAY 06
PP Oct 06
RFE Oct 5, 06

RFE replied Dec 28, 06

Hi MyEB1-2006

Within how many days your online status changed to "we received your RFE response....."

Today my RFE response package reached NSC and so when i can expect the online status change. any idea

NIW RFE Approved at NSC today

I got the approval email this morning, thanks for all the support from this forum.

Congrats VSCTONSC..
I'm still waiting..I called the National Customer Service Line today and after going through multiple steps, finally reached a representative. All she could help me with was to submit a query to NSC because my RFE response has been recieved more than 90 days ago. She said I should expect a reply in the next 45 days.
Not sure what the delay means?..any thoughts, anyone?
Thanks
TM05