VSCTONSC

Registered Users (C)
Here is the information of my case

I-140/I-485 cocurrently filed: Sep 2005
All cases were trasferred to NSC on May 11, 2005
I-140 got RFE on Sep 14, 2006
RFE received Dec 7, 2006; LUD Dec 9, 2006
Waiting...

Is anyone at same boat as me? Please share the information of yours.

Nsc I-140 Rfe

I am in the same boat applied I-140 may 2 2006,
Aug 28 RFE.
replied for RFE On September 19, 2006,
no response from them
Still waiting for the approval.
please reply if yours get changed.

It's sad. Did anyone get approval from NSC recently (I mean after RFE)? How about TM05? Did you get any response? The LUD said that they will give the decision in 60 days.

Hi VSCTONSC and reddycn,

I responded to a RFE in Oct 2006 and just got approved a few days ago. I think you guys should hear from NSC soon. Good luck to both of you!

Vsctonsc

I also applied my application to VSC in sept 2005 and it was transferred to NSC in may 2006. I received a RFE and answered it in Nov 2006. I got an approval in Dec 2006. Good Luck...

Thanks

Thanks and congradulations, bobdog and NIW-VSC05! Wish all of us lucky on this tough GC road!

RD 09/30/05 I-i40/485 EB1 VSC
Transferred to NSC 05/02/06
RFE 08/04/06
RFE replied 10/16/06
AD ????????

Thank you

I just sent to them my RFE 12 days ago, CIS said they will have a written decision by 60 days.

Thank you

I just sent to them my RFE 12 days ago, CIS said they will have a written decision by 60 days.

Thanks for this Thread

NIW-140 filed: Oct 2005
Case were trasferred to NSC on June 6th, 2006
I-140 got RFE on Dec 7, 2006
Preparing for the RFE...

There is no specific requirement for the RFE, they just provide a general "templete". My lawyer and I plan too provide 2-3 more recommendation letter and some Journal reviewer experence.

Can anyone share some RFE experience? Do you guys have some sample letter for the RFE recommendation letter? Thanks BobDog, NIW-VSC05

Thanks in advance, Good luck to everyone, (VSCTONSC, REDDYCN)

BTW, Seems like most of the cases got RFE?

Just feel like most of the cases transferred from VSC to NSc got RFE?
Anybody did some survey on that?

Niwnsc

NIWNSC,

I don't have much time to prepare for my RFE. I just sent two more independent recommendation letters. I have published five more papers and reviewed four papers. My lawyer told me that events after filing won't help my case. Good luck.

NIWNSC said:
NIW-140 filed: Oct 2005
Case were trasferred to NSC on June 6th, 2006
I-140 got RFE on Dec 7, 2006
Preparing for the RFE...

There is no specific requirement for the RFE, they just provide a general "templete". My lawyer and I plan too provide 2-3 more recommendation letter and some Journal reviewer experence.

Can anyone share some RFE experience? Do you guys have some sample letter for the RFE recommendation letter? Thanks BobDog, NIW-VSC05

Thanks in advance, Good luck to everyone, (VSCTONSC, REDDYCN)

RFE preparation

Hi NIW-VSC05

I have submitted 5 indepedent recommendation letters (1 from CDC, 1 from industrial, 3 from academy), 4 more new publications, more citations and media mentions,..., and carefully answer all the questions in your RFE. Also collect all the objective evidences you can to support your case, especially your impact on your field and national interest of US, NSC is a really tough center for NIW and kinda like objective evidences. Most importantly, carefully prepare your cover letter. Use different front or style to highlight wahtever you want to impress the officer.

It seems NSC issue a lot of RFE in recent 4 months, most people got response in 30-60 days, very few people got decision in 1-2 weeks.

Good luck! I'm still waiting for the decision.

thanks,
Just wonder should I say " I feel very regretful to hear Dr.XX got RFE from you center...." something like that in the recommedation letter?

Thanks,

i-140 RFE

I replied to my i-140 RFE on DEc 28, 06. Its premium procsessing i-140 and i should know the decision in next few weeks

Its Eb1 OR petition.

EB1 OR MAY 06
PP Oct 06
RFE Oct 5, 06

RFE replied Dec 28, 06

I got LUD (jan 01, 2007), but the message didn't change. Do your guys think the CIS officer worked during the holiday? or just system update because of new year. I didn't got email update. Any comments or same issue?