Waiting I-140 approval

Dandy

Hi

My RD for I-140 is June 2002.

I am waiting for I-140 approval at TSC, So that I can file 485 at California. Since CSC is little better/faster than TSC.

Did anyone get an I-140 approval for the months of April/May 2002?

Should I wait till I get I-140 approval from Texas, before I can file 485 at California? any suggestions?

thanks....

My I-140 approved just now

My I-140 approved just now. ND 05/30/2002. Approval Date 02/19/2002.

I-140 in TSC

I filed my I-140 in July 2002 ( RD June 16 2002 , ND July 17 2002 concurrent filing ), Can some body please let me know on what dates INS is working right now. :eek: , I can see one approval of May 30 , is there any body after that who got it ?

Does it really make difference if you file concurrently ????

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140, EAD and AP

Hi,
My RD for I-140 is August 2003 and I am still waiting for I-140 approval at TSC.
Also, my RD for EAD and AP is Nov 2002. No news about that too.
Did anybody get I-140, EAD or AP approvals.
According to the Receipt, I should have got them by now. Any suggestions.

Thanks
zmti

mine too. I applied in August 2002 and there seems to be no news. It has been such an ordeal to get through this and I am still struggling. They took 3 freaking years to clear my labor certification. And still it is going.........

Its really a pain.

anyone with experience in changing attorneys mid-way in their cases. Mine is EB2/RIR I-140 PENDING SINCE LAST 8 MONTHS AND ALMOST ONE WEEK NOW. FILED ON JUNE 25TH. I am obviously looking to fire my attorney since I think my case could have been persued more intensely. So anyone with simialr experience suggest, advise, feel free to offer strategies please based on your experience..etc, etc

I-140 pending

Mine I-140 is also pending as my RD is also in June 2002 for I-140, there is nothing wrong with attorney, INS is giving lots of trouble right now as they didn't process any case since last couple of months. Right now INS is working around May 2002 cases, so please be patient as you might get your approval in couple of weeks, because same thing I am doing.

called INS and was told that they are processing Nov 2002. The officer told me : there is no reason for this case not to have been assigned to an officer. Are you sure your sources are right? Mine is EB2/RIR.
And mine is not TSC, it is NSC!!!! Sorry I did not mention.

I-140

Hi! My receipt notice is dated Sept 5, 2002 and until now I didn't get my approval. Any idea if TSC is already processing the sept 2002 notice. How will I know the status if it has been approved or not?

Thanks...

Yana94:confused:

I-140 Approved RD - Aug 13 2002

Just saw my 140 approval in the online status. It has been a painful wait. TSC really tested my patience. Labor took 3 yrs and 2 mon, and 140 took 7 mon.

Hopefully my CP will take lesser time than 7 months.

Good luck!!

RD: 8/13/2002 AD: 3/24/2003

-singarb

I-140 Approved

Hi guys,

I just checked online my I-140 and EAD both are approved my RD is June 2002.

Good luck for you guys.