Waiting for Spouse's approval, Please post here.

GivemeGeeCee

Registered Users (C)
Any body waiting for Spouse's 485 approval after getting primary approved.

MY 140 and 485 approved on 11/30/2004 but there is no update on wife's case. I am expecting RFE because she was pregnant during our medical exam for 485.

Anyone on the same boat please post your details and if any proactive action is needed please let me know too.

Thanks in advance'

Count me in. However my wife done all the medical and paper work.. but i don't know why .. her papers not moved with mine.. still says FP received.

:confused:

I'm exactly on the same scenario. I called up USCIS and they asked me to call after 30 days of my approval date which is Dec 29th. Let me know if you get approved or it is just normal.

------------------------------------------
Labor Substitution/EB3/Non Concurrent/VSC
Priority Date: 1999
I-140:
RD: 11 Nov 2003
AD: 22 Jul 2004
I-485
RD: 20 Jan 2004
AD: 29 Nov 2004
Spouse AD ???
FP Done: 18 Nov 2004
Passport stamping scheduled for 12 dec.

I am in the same boat

I-485
ND - Aug 2002
RFE - June 2004 for me and for my wife - medical for me and birth certificate for my wife
FP2 done in Sept 2004
AD - Nov 2004 (for me)

still waiting for my wife's case to be aproved.

I am in same boat!!
Yestarday my 485 approved but, my wife still showing FP RecV... but, her LUD also changed yestarday!! I am expecting her case also might have approved.. Did anyone seen this kind of situation?

called the 800# about my wife case ... they are saying.. even though you and your wife applied together... each application will treated different.. :confused:

Got the emails for RFE

Hi Guys,

I got emails saying following message just few mins back. So i guess i was right about medical RFE, But will know for sure when i get the RFE.

On December 3, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Count me in.

I have applied for my wife in Sept this year and till now did not get any FP notice for her. Is there any idea when she would get the FP notice.

-dhi_img

Spouse's I-485

Hi,

I am also in the same boat.
My case got approved in Mar2004. But my wife's case is still pending.
We got a letter from USCIS saying that they need more info about her date of Birth info. We just submitted it last week. Thats the story......

Still waiting though.....
:rolleyes:

In the same boat

All,

I guess i am in the same boat. My case got approved in last week of Sep 2004. I got my passport stamping done and received my GC in last week of October. On 4th Nov, my wifes 485 got approved. The delay was because of an RFE regarding her birth certificate. But we havnt received her approval notice in mail. 485 for her is approved online. When i called the 800 number after 14 days (as mentioned in the online approval text), they have asked me to wait 30 days.
I will be calling on monday when these 30 days are actually up. God know whats stored for us.
Sjd

GivemeGeeCee said:
Hi Guys,

I got emails saying following message just few mins back. So i guess i was right about medical RFE, But will know for sure when i get the RFE.

On December 3, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

GivemeGeeCee

Did you receive the RFE. Can you please share the details.

I have not received the RFE notice yet. May be in couple days.

Anyone know where does the RFE for 485 does.. Me or attorney?

GivemeGeeCee said:
I have not received the RFE notice yet. May be in couple days.

Anyone know where does the RFE for 485 does.. Me or attorney?

It goes to the Attroney.

I guess as it was mailed on Dec 3, it should have reached your Attroney's office by this time.

does anyone have idea spouses who are getting RFE's they already have allocated a VISA#. Retrogession actually for primary applicant but, how it would derivative applicant? I asked my lawyer she said its good question . But, I did not get any proper answer for this?

Spouse still pending!!!

I am on the same boat. We(mine, 2 kids) got approved on 11/18/04 after the interview and we already got our cards yesterday. My wife's name check is still pending. I don't know why hers is still pending :confused:

HI All,

Any idea, How is this priority date cut off stuff going to affect pending spouse cases Since they have no priority dates.