waiting for Receipts

anrbav

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

How long does it take for getting the receipts for 485,EAD etc. my stupid company told me that they filed my case some time 1st week of Sept. I am still waiting for the receipts. I am not allowed to talk with my lawyer.

waiting and waiting.

There have been some delays recently for a bunch of EAD receipts.. (check some of my earlier postings)..

Were any of your cehcks cashed ? BCIS stamps the LIn # behind or on the checks. Check your bank website for the same if you can.

If you have paid the fee through bank check(s), then your bank transactions would tell you when did BCIS withdrew money from your bank account. Give 10 days of time from the money withdraw date, you should recieve your reciepts. One more thing the day you see the transaction, you will first feel happy that your company's attorney has atlast filed the applications.
Your real wait starts after that..... Good luck

no receipts yet

I am in a similar situation.
My company attorney did not apply me papers and was sitting on my case for nearly 3 months.

On Aug 25th, I observed my checks for EAD and AP had been encashed.

From the back of the cheques (facility available in my Bank's site), I got the LIN numbers and as per online status it says that "the application was received on Aug 20th. A mail has been sent......"

But, I have not received the receipt mail from BCIS. Will wait for some more time.

Thanks god . I asked my receipts to my company. They faxed the same to me. RD is 11/sept and ND is 16/sep. Thanks a you guys..