waiting for passport request for canada

beck

Registered Users (C)
how long passport request for canada

hi
Anyone can tell me about canada passport request. i submitted all documents one month ago. still iam waiting for passport request.
how long it will take time.
thank you beck

Last edited by a moderator:
You will get the request to send RPRF (Landing fee) before you get the passport request, if you have not send the fee with your documents. So wait for RPRF first.

beck said:
hi
Anyone can tell me about canada passport request. i submitted all documents one month ago. still iam waiting for passport request.
how long it will take time.
thank you beck

already i sent fee

hi
Thank you for you reply. Already i sent landing fee along with documents. still iam waiting for passport request. how long it will take time for passport request.
thank you

Hi Beck

You should hear something within 6 months of sending medical and other documents. Usually they take 3-4 months to process medical and 6 months for background check. Remember each case is unique for them. So just hang in there. Good Luck.

thank you

hi
thank you for your reply.once we get passport request .After how long it will take time .
thank you

Urgent Help Needed

I want to ask that we landed to canada in the month of december 2004.After that at my friends address we received the sin cards with in threeweeks.After that we received only my wife's PR card and for me and my son they said that photo specification didn't meet the requirements.So they called us for photo shoot in february but we couldn't make to go there that time.We are planning to go this friday.Is it ok to go any monday or friday for photo session.

Please help me with this.Your help will be highly appreciated .