Waiting for NVC to review.

satishrudra

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I sent my P3 to nvc on 31st march, 2003. It is entered into the system on 14th april. But, I still haven't heard anything back from them. When I check AVM, it says it will take 6 to 8 weeks for review. Since it is already a month, I am a bit worried.

Is this timeframe normal? Is there anybody waiting for the review this long? Any replies will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
Satish

Satish,

Most cases are being reviewed in 7-10 days after being entered; possible reasons for delay- incomplete applns, gap in timeline etc, you can't do anything until 6 weeks have passed after receipt by nvc and then you may request a service request to track your packet 3. Good luck.

:( I applied for my husband immigrant visa. NVC received my DS form on april 10th and i still haven't heard from them. anybody know why it's taking that long?.

Thanx

My NVC status says " Your NVC case was completed on May 7th 2003. Please upto 8 weeks for further instructions". What does this mean. Does this means that the review has been completed. And now the next step is to send it to consulate. Does this happens automatically.:confused:

Originally posted by txcp
My NVC status says " Your NVC case was completed on May 7th 2003. Please upto 8 weeks for further instructions". What does this mean. Does this means that the review has been completed. And now the next step is to send it to consulate. Does this happens automatically.:confused:

Yes..This is what it means. Congratulations. You case will be forwarded to the US consulate in India with in next 10 business days from past statistics.

Thanks.

Case sent to Consulate

Case sent to consulate, last week. :)
When should I expect an interview call. I see the consulate in India are very systematic. I hope consulate in Pakistan are also systematic.

Email your embassy a week after your case was sent..

from NVC with your case number. Also search the forum for postings pertaining to your consulate. good luck.;)

On 5/19/03: I checked with NVC AVM and message reads as follows "Fee bill receipt received"

On 5/20/03: I checked with my bank and received an automated message that my money orders ($335 x 2) were cleared which I am assuming have been cashed by St Louis.

On 5/20/03: I checked with NVC AVM and now in 24 hours the message changed and reads as follows "Awaiting biographic forms from lawyer"

Does this mean that NVC has created and may be sent packet 3 to the lawyers? The last automated message from NVC AVM is unclear.

Also do copies of PCC and affidfavit of birth need to be filed with PAcket 3 or need to be carried for interview only?

Any clarification is appreciated!

Thanks,
Krish

All documents, PCC etc just need to go with you on interview day, no need to send anything off with P3.

I think the Packet 3 is on its way to your lawyer

Good Luck

Packet 3 Question

Hi Guys,

Simple question:

In packet 3, I have sent the bar code page and DS230 part 1, which I had downloaded from internet (the form was exactly the same I received from NVC).

Its a employment based GC and I am not have any share in the company.

Thus only the barcode page and DS230 part 1 are the only documents I am supposed to send to NVC.

Please correct if I am wrong.

I have already sent the packet on 5/19

Thanks

Thanks newcptracker! You are right! I finally managed to get to a rep at NVC who mentioned that the automated message "Awaiting biographic information from lawyer" meant that my packet 3 was generated and sent on 5/20...yesterday!

Thanks,
Krish

Review result from NVC

Date that P3 sent : 05/05/2003
NVC System entred : 05/16/2003
NVC Completed the review: 05/21/2003

Looking forward to Chennai consulate for Data of interview

Forgot Birthdate In Affidavit form

Hello everone,

My case is CR1 and yesterday i sent the affidavit Form(for joint sponser) regading household member. I forgot to write Date of Birth so i'm kind of worried. Are they gonna make big deal about that?.

Thanks

Forgot Birthdate In Affidavit form

Hello everone,

My case is CR1 and yesterday i sent the affidavit Form(for joint sponser) regading household member. I forgot to write Date of Birth so i'm kind of worried. Are they gonna make big deal about that?.

Thanks

P3 REVIEW

Hello All,

My P3 was entered into NVC database on 05/20/03.
Does anybody with in this same date got their P3 review completed?.

Thanks!.

Re: P3 REVIEW

Originally posted by VARPKS
Hello All,

My P3 was entered into NVC database on 05/20/03.
Does anybody with in this same date got their P3 review completed?.

Thanks!.

With the fast processing recently seen at the NVC, you case should get reviewed within 10 working days. I guess you should hear the good news next week, if all the docs sent by you were correct and complete.

Thanks & Good Luck.

For VARPKS or anyone else who has recently submitted packet 3...what documents did you send to NVC as a part of Packet 3.

The reason I am asking is bcoz I proactively filled packet 3, then on 5/20 NVC issued packet 3 with barcode which reached my attorneys on 5/27. But now my attorneys are saying that my PCC has expired hence they need photocopy of a new PCC to be included in packet 3. Is it true that photocopy of PCC is required for packet 3?

Thanks,
Krish

kdivekar,

I did not submit PCC with pkt 3 and it is not required. NVC clearly states that if we send additional documents other than the pkt3 required documents it will delay the case processing.

I'm not sure why your lawyer is asking for PCC.

PCC is required only at the time of your interview.

kdivekar

My attorney has also told me to get PCC. I am yet to be approved on I-140, But my attorneys want to get PCC.

The reason they quoted was if PCC is filed at NVC review, then the review is done quickly.