aves

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
Here is my case.
Labor EB2 CSC cincurrent substitute labor
FP - Apr 2005
I-140 Approved Jan 03 2006
I1485 current.

My lawyer put up an enquiry about the status of I485 when USCIS replied with the strange message saying that they were waiting for the "NEW" finger prints. And that this is not in USCIS domain so no expedition is possible.
The problem is that it is exactly 15 months since I went for my finger prints. So do they expire? If they do, will I be asked to go for a second fingerprinting?
My lawyer says that if they electronically took your prints, they should be able to run them again. Is this true?

aves said:
Gurus,
Here is my case.
Labor EB2 CSC cincurrent substitute labor
FP - Apr 2005
I-140 Approved Jan 03 2006
I1485 current.

My lawyer put up an enquiry about the status of I485 when USCIS replied with the strange message saying that they were waiting for the "NEW" finger prints. And that this is not in USCIS domain so no expedition is possible.
The problem is that it is exactly 15 months since I went for my finger prints. So do they expire? If they do, will I be asked to go for a second fingerprinting?
My lawyer says that if they electronically took your prints, they should be able to run them again. Is this true?

Hi Aves,

just checking. Were you able to get your PD corrected on your I-140 approval notice ?. I am having similar issue. My attorney has sent all the papers to correct the PD error, but we have not received any thing from USCIS yet. It's been more than 2 months.

attention aves

Hi aves
Did u get a nw fingerprint notice? whats the status?
let me know please you case is same as mine.

thanks
Pandee

aves said:
Yes, FPs are good for 15 months only. You will be invited for 2nd FP.