waiting for miracle..

Care2much

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I am in good USA for 16 Y ..In 98 got deniad for P... asylum ,right after 4 days my Athorny filed for appeal ,,I waited I shold sey feared 4y ,and In february 2003 I got devastated call from athorny's office that my appeal vas dissmised .. actualy it sez :

*The Board affirms, without opinion,

Now I got defferent athorny Becouse must be the one that can deal with Federal court , I being tolld from my olld Athorny that this one is very good . So now hi (new Ath..)filed motion to reopen the case,My first athorny scr...up comletly..wich misspresented the case,wich proof that Board of appeal did not even read the case.
and hi is going to file appeal to federal court in 90 day's
hi is not promicing but sed that i should not voried and that hi can win the case ,
previos I J did not believe me so hi thought that I am here for economic situation, wel in few mounth USA bombed my Olld country , I thougth they got proof , and that board will grante appeal , but seance A Gen Ashcroft gev order to finish olld cases.
they just finishing cases with same resolts
*Case dismised or *Board affirms vithout oppinion.
I heard that they giving cases to regular office personalls (not Judges) so they can be done a/s/p.
In many cases they or not even reading,
I am in USA 15y, never left the country ,Don't even think about it
al I want just to be shore that I canot be deported, I heard allso that from JAN-01-03 .....4000 got deported and ther is a competition who will catch and deporte more .
My athorny sed I am protected now hi filed stay. Oll I wan just to stay here ,to have that politial Assylum. Who cares for Green cardor ppassport , once deprtation is suspended , I got same right as with G C exept traveling I gev no dam to live USA any way

and by the way Athorny for this case federal, cost round $16.000
curios if i get deniad again can I go in supreem courts ?/

Thank you for reading my troubels, any addvice ??

Desparet man
PS Sorry I did not mean to sound but that's the way it is
WE will never gev up , I mean for as who realy wana be American.:cool:

Originally posted by Care2much
Hi
I am in good USA for 16 Y ..In 98 got deniad for P... asylum ,right after 4 days my Athorny filed for appeal ,,I waited I shold sey feared 4y ,and In february 2003 I got devastated call from athorny's office that my appeal vas dissmised .. actualy it sez :

*The Board affirms, without opinion,

Now I got defferent athorny Becouse must be the one that can deal with Federal court , I being tolld from my olld Athorny that this one is very good . So now hi (new Ath..)filed motion to reopen the case,My first athorny scr...up comletly..wich misspresented the case,wich proof that Board of appeal did not even read the case.
and hi is going to file appeal to federal court in 90 day's
hi is not promicing but sed that i should not voried and that hi can win the case ,
previos I J did not believe me so hi thought that I am here for economic situation, wel in few mounth USA bombed my Olld country , I thougth they got proof , and that board will grante appeal , but seance A Gen Ashcroft gev order to finish olld cases.
they just finishing cases with same resolts
*Case dismised or *Board affirms vithout oppinion.
I heard that they giving cases to regular office personalls (not Judges) so they can be done a/s/p.
In many cases they or not even reading,
I am in USA 15y, never left the country ,Don't even think about it
al I want just to be shore that I canot be deported, I heard allso that from JAN-01-03 .....4000 got deported and ther is a competition who will catch and deporte more .
My athorny sed I am protected now hi filed stay. Oll I wan just to stay here ,to have that politial Assylum. Who cares for Green cardor ppassport , once deprtation is suspended , I got same right as with G C exept traveling I gev no dam to live USA any way

and by the way Athorny for this case federal, cost round $16.000
curios if i get deniad again can I go in supreem courts ?/

Thank you for reading my troubels, any addvice ??

Desparet man
PS Sorry I did not mean to sound but that's the way it is
WE will never gev up , I mean for as who realy wana be American.:cool:
I thought that there is a law that suspends deportation for someone who has been staying in this country for 10 years. I would definitely shop around for lawyers if i were you and if you can not afford one, call a Catholic Church in your area and they will hook you up with them. If things get really uglt, get married to a nice American girl. Good luck Amigo

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: waiting for miracle..

Originally posted by shamshon
I thought that there is a law that suspends deportation for someone who has been staying in this country for 10 years.

That was before the immigration reform law in 1996; actually 7 years were sufficient back then. These days you must have a parent, spouse or child who is either a citizen or a green card holder to qualify for the so-called "cancellation of removal." The residence period has also been changed to 10. Another requirement is demonstration of "exceptional and extremely unusual hardship" to the relatives if you are removed. It is hard to be eligible these days.

It sounds like his asylum application is before a federal appeals court. While anything is possible, historically very few decisions are reversed at that level. A partial exception is the 9th circuit of appeal.

I agree that marriage is the best option (a real marraige of course).

HI,
Well now my Athorny filed >motion to reopen<and in 90 days hi will file for federal case, my questen is if this don't go through what going to hapen with me and $16.000 going in garbage ??

* Can I appeal to suprem court ?,if yes how much going to cost ??

Nobody belive me that I am here for 15y's and I am still fightin deportation ,and that I am from country that all world seen on tv thos mass genocide even people from courts and lawyers , just because I did not wanted to spend mony in good lawyer, so now I am paying for that .

What you mean in 9th destrict??

I left colld country 22y's don't even speak language any more,
to night i just heard stories that they just sending people back even after 17 y's .
INS gev's no dam for no body, ther gool is just to get rid of forigner no matter how long you here:mad:
I really apologisee for all this, and I thank you for your suport,
I being tolld from immigration DA marige is not good idea at all
I can get maried but should not ,try to change aplication.
Any other sugesten or any case like mine???
P.S. sorry about my spell ( but I speak exelent English) :)

How long it will take , my case - Motion to reopen-
or federa; case to get answer ?/ I mean what is a waiting period??
if this fail can I go to highest court ?

you think there is no other possibilty ??

It is up to judges how fast- or slow-they rule on cases. You just cannot know. Chances of getting the supreme court to hear an immigration case are lower than winning the lottery--especially when the issue at dispute is credibility.

Your best bet is marriage. Or pray for an amnesty.

Sence A gen Ashcroft gev order to get out of beck log, they don't even read cases anymore, you probly heard about that ,
ther gool is to close the cases A/S/P. if you read my case you would tell the same ,
I came from Yugoslavia, I J did not believe me but after it all came open, and USA had reasen to bomb the country so can stop genocide, now avery body tell oh you was right , but I am still in proces of remuval. if I did not live ex contry I would be dead by now, or if I left USA I would not be writing this now, and it's still ther is no person allout to get inside if is not the same religion or nationalty
If they ,in -Board of appeal -read the case they would see it , but they did not.
I am sorry being so repetitious. I guess you understand my case wich i appriciate that if I could just get the court to read my case.
My Athorny tell's me not to worry . should I believe that ??

Mr Gilbert I do appreciate your thought's

What exactly are you trying to reopen?

You say you have been here for more than 16 years. DID YOU FILE YOUR ASYLUM APPLICATION BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 1991? IF YOU DID, YOU MIGHT HAVE A WAY OUT. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL EXPLAIN WHAT I MEAN.

I completely understand your pain. I do not have the slightest idea as to if your can have the decision reversed because I know nothing about your particulars. What I do know is that federal judges are very reluctant to second guess asylum decisions. They in particular give great weight to determinations that a person was not telling the truth. Also dramatic change took place in your country in the past few years. So assume that you can convince them what you said was true, they can argue that you no longer need protection due to that change.

I filed Political asylum aplication in --september 1993.
My lawyer filed Motion to reopen case , wich hi think should work, becouse my case was missrepresented and ther or many new evidence, wich my olld athorny did not presented at all.
that's why I , J ,knew nothing about country situation hi thought that I am here becouse of economic situation. during the war my house got burned ,one of my sister is missing in action ,other is presumed dead, I don't speak language, I muved in other parts of the country , ther or peopell of other religin and nationalty.
I hade to leave so I can stay a life becouse my life was in wery danger , now ther in ex YU or only this guys that would not let nobody in ,if you not like ther religin and nationalty.
How many years you must be present in USA (without leaving) so you can applay for permanent stay ?
I was tallking to some INS officers (of the record ) they can't understand why I am in remuval proceedings every body knows about my people in YU situation.
I hope you can understand my case. I am sorry if I am bothering you and others in this forum.

If you applied for asylum before 92 you could be eligible for a green card based on a special law.

Now it looks like you do not hava any real options.