Waiting for interview schedule

alyssa14

Registered Users (C)
Here is my information:

Priority date: April 4,2007
Fingerprint date: May 4,2007

Still waiting for the interview schedule.

Service center ?

What's your service center ? Mine was Mesquite, TX. My priority date was April 2006. My FP were done in May 2006 and my interview letter was issued in the last week of Dec 2006 to appear for an interview in the last week of Jan 2007.

What's your service center ? Mine was Mesquite, TX. My priority date was April 2006. My FP were done in May 2006 and my interview letter was issued in the last week of Dec 2006 to appear for an interview in the last week of Jan 2007.

Hi!Atlanta Brother, regarding what service center I applied it's in Vermont service center.Im hoping that before the year will be over I will receive my interview schedule.

Applied for citizenship 30 Jan. 2007 with California Service Center. Fingerprints done 16 Feb. On 20 Feb they sent my name to FBI for name check. Since then I've been waiting for the clearance to be done and an interview scheduled. I am overdue with my interview date already (supposed to be 7 months according to their time line for N-400) due to the name check pending.

Update Re:Interview schedule

Hi! All,

I received my interview letter yesterday.My PD date Apr.4,2007, FD May 4,2007. Interview date Nov. 28,2007.A minor problem though the interview letter was forwarded to my old address eventhough I updated USCIS w/my new address since Aug. 2007.Hoping it will not be a problem.I will call USCIS customer service just to update them again w/ my new address.The place where my interview schedule will be held will be in Boston, MA.