• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Waiting for interview notification

lucky-winner

To all lucky winners

Is there anybody here who had any interview experience in Europe specially Sweden?

I am living in Sweden for a year and I chose Stockholm as my Interview location, but I am afraid because I heard that US embassy in Sweden is very strict and they might not act good in this.

I appreciate if anybody who had experience give me advice.

I've answered your PM.

I have no experience of Sweden but as long as you have the documents and meet the requirements there should not be a problem. The interview itself is very simple - again - as long as you have all documents and as I explained they should be translated.

I've answered your PM.

I have no experience of Sweden but as long as you have the documents and meet the requirements there should not be a problem. The interview itself is very simple - again - as long as you have all documents and as I explained they should be translated.

Are talking about documents that are neither in English or Swedish? I thought if it is in the official language of the country where the consulate is, it is ok not to translate the documents in English. Am i right? Or did they change the rule?

Are talking about documents that are neither in English or Swedish? I thought if it is in the official language of the country where the consulate is, it is ok not to translate the documents in English. Am i right? Or did they change the rule?

Sorry, the OP had PMd me earlier so I know he is Iranian.

The rule is as you said, documents have to be in English or the official language where the consulate is situated.