Waiting for FP - Chicago RD 01/26/01 ND 02/29/01

ravikumarp

Registered Users (C)
I just want to know if any one in the same state as me- Who did not recieve FP notice - 485 was filled during Jan 01 and ND of Feb 01. I got my EAD and advan Parole within 120 days.

Lawyer contacted INS Nebraska and they say the case in progress and will be assigned shortly, yet no news about the FP.

What should I do?

Any suggestions are welcome

No Title

RD: 12/4/00, ND: 12/14/00; FP: Waiting; Detroit Area; EB2/India
Called INS few times and my laywer also following-up!!!

Kon

Same for my spouse.. (Chicago)

RD 1/22/01 No FP yet. Talked to IIO and no concrete response. Talked to lawyer she asked to wait till Jan end

Detroit RD 02.2001 ND 03/2001 Waiting for FP

I talked to a IIO. She said I am in the line and should receive the notice within the next two months.

Same for my spouse(derivative beneficiary) - no FP notice yet

Illinois
NSC
RD 1/10/01

FP for case as old a Jan \'01

Guys
I just want to inform that 485 was filed Jan \'01 I am now getting my FP in Jan\'02. So don\'t loose your sleep.

rd jan-2001, nd fe-2001, still no fp

Called ins many time, haven\'t got any help. The last time I called and was told the file is till pending. I told her my worry that my file might be lost and she said that did not happen because she can see the file\'s current location. When I provided my a-number, she actually found in the log that I have called many times before.
My attorney contacted ins once and received the same message and nothing exciting or helpful.

I appreciate any suggestion about this situation. Does the written inquiry work better?

Thanks.

Sarah.

No Title

RD: 12/04/00; ND: 12/14/00; Still waiting for FP.
Called more than 10 times; Lawyer sent two inquires. I have sent myself one inquiry.
Called/faxed information to local senetor. I don\'t know what I have to do now?

No luck so far!!!!

Kon, have you received the notice?

Some of my friends at the company who filed in Feb or Mar of 2001 have already received the approval, but I stil haven\'t done fp yet, it is very frustrating.

No Title

Guys
Many cases in the month of Jan \'01 to Mar \'01 did not go through the regular process of FP. So once the case is manually reopened it is only then they are send out. So stay cool and it should work out well for you.

No Title

Finally received FP notice (ND: 12/14/2000) schedule for 3/26/02;
i.e I cannot expect my approval until May first week.

-Kon