Waiting for First FP - Please advise

BR2004

Registered Users (C)
EB2 Concurrent filing (I-140/485/EAD/AP) - NSC - ND: 04/2003

I saw on portal, our friends even they filed on 07/2003,08/2003, they are receiving FP. But, I am still waiting for first FP.

Do you have any idea, When can I expect FP?
How can I check online status?
How NSC will process times for FP?

Please share your experiences with me.

thanks
BR2004

It may sound philosophical, but don't worry too much about the FP. I got mine in April 04 even though I filed in December 2003. And to be honest I didn't care...because it will not expedite your process any way. Makes sense?

Originally posted by prabalb
It may sound philosophical, but don't worry too much about the FP. I got mine in April 04 even though I filed in December 2003. And to be honest I didn't care...because it will not expedite your process any way. Makes sense?

How did u get it so fast. My ND date is also Dec 03. I haven't got it yet. Does the status change on the USCIS website?

Thanks

How did I get so fast..lol..do you know why your 140 got approved..probably that function called rand(seed).....

Regarding online status, I never got a status about they sending the FP notice or whatsoever..even after the Fingerprinting date.
And surprisingly a day after the FP was done, it said they have resumed the processing after receiving the results of Finger printing..ha haha..now iam one of those millions..waiting endlessly...amuses me.

totally confused.....

How NSC/USCIS will send FP? I mean Is there any tigger process or timely basis.

I really don't know, Some of our friends getting FP even before or after filled date ( 4/2003 ).

Could you please share your knowledge in regards.

thanks
BR2004

i m confused too

my I_485 based on asylee and all the people i know they apply after me they got their fingerprint notices , i didn t get it yet until now and to tell you i exhausted every effort to know how the system work at NSC i couldn t get any satisfaction from any answer so any way my last immagination about this matter since NSC uses computer generated FP notices , i think maybe the computer goes by the first letter of the last name LOL, there is nothing else i can think about
good luck for you and for me and for every one waiting

My wife and myself applied our I-485 in Feb 2003 (Employment based, I am the primary applicat). I just got my fingerprint done last month. My wife didn't receive her fingerprint notice yet. When I called USCIS last week, they told me that every case is handled seperately and it will come sometime soon.