Waiting for a Notice asylum

Max90

I have been sending my asylum application since May 2018, a month after I entered USA. So far I have received nothing as a notice, even for the fingerprint. I contacted my lawyer to ask him what happened, he told me he would inform, after that he told me that the process has taken much more time now because of the various changes in the process asylum. My brother use the service of this same lawyer since January 2018, for a request asylum too, everything was fine for him so far, fingerprint, appointment with the officer asylum, he already received his work permit, and his Master Hearing for December 2018.

I have been sending my asylum application since May 2018, a month after I entered USA. So far I have received nothing as a notice, even for the fingerprint. I contacted my lawyer to ask him what happened, he told me he would inform, after that he told me that the process has taken much more time now because of the various changes in the process asylum. My brother use the service of this same lawyer since January 2018, for a request asylum too, everything was fine for him so far, fingerprint, appointment with the officer asylum, he already received his work permit, and his Master Hearing for December 2018.
Your lawyer could forget to sen the documents in
You should.ve receive a notice within 2 weeks.